Skip to content

West Midlands Meet..

Featured Replies

i might pop up then :)

U may as wel, I've got my old wheels on, dents n scuffs to my car (cant do fuk all till summer realy lol) dont know anyone but still going. Should be a decent afternoon

  • Replies 252
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm up for this

if anyones bored today add me on msn torii-b@hotmail.co.uk

cus i'm off work for 5 days and i'm already bored after a few hours

you wont know anyone if you dont come to the meet,at least if you go you have the chance to meet the people

Suppose i better wash the car then! Wish the mk3 was on tax'd and MOT'd, would love to show it off :)

just swap the tax disc and plates from the mk4

lol

Dare me.... :badgrin:

I may come have a peek at this on Sunday

The more the merrier, seems like theres gonna be a fair few there :D

Suppose i better wash the car then! Wish the mk3 was on tax'd and MOT'd, would love to show it off :)

nahh dont wash it, I've been trying to get mine dirty all day haha. wheel spins down dirt tracks FTW! The dirt hides the patches of primer and mis-matched touch up paint.

Dirty dubs 8-) !

driving to Chester n back on the weekend so should have more muck on it by then :p

I may come have a peek at this on Sunday

I hope your bringing your G40!!!!!

I might come have a peak.

iv still never made it in a polo yet though hahaa.

Suppose i better wash the car then! Wish the mk3 was on tax'd and MOT'd, would love to show it off :)

washed mine today, my gods, the quickest job I've ever done it... so cold! haha and then it rained :)

I might come have a peak.

iv still never made it in a polo yet though hahaa.

Currie I'm beginning to think your polo is imaginary...

Suppose i better wash the car then! Wish the mk3 was on tax'd and MOT'd, would love to show it off :)

washed mine today, my gods, the quickest job I've ever done it... so cold! haha and then it rained :)

Sods Law! I'm not sure I'm even going to bother, probably give the inside a nice clean though, no point in doing the outside, by the time I've driven 30miles to the meet it will be filty again!

Seems like its going to be a good day, rain or shine! or snow...

Dont worry, the point of meets is to get to know someone! Even if it takes a few weeks lol, you're all friendly i guess bar jonPD so just chat to each other.

Getting excited now haha :)

any girls gonna be there.

any girls gonna be there.

A female asked what all the men were thinking, pure class.

I dunno, best be or its been a waste of time :x

LOL!

I might come have a peak.

iv still never made it in a polo yet though hahaa.

I'm looking forward to seeing the lancia :nod:

any girls gonna be there.

D16RRT will be there

yes but i didnt mean so i could pull, i aint no lezzer!

yes but i didnt mean so i could pull, i aint no lezzer!

:lol::lol::lol: Pure class, tori I have a few curious girl-friends i could set you up with if you like?

yes but i didnt mean so i could pull, i aint no lezzer!

:lol::lol::lol: Pure class, tori I have a few curious girl-friends i could set you up with if you like?

news-graphics-2007-_645942a.jpg

just about as awkward as that comedy award wink.gif

yes but i didnt mean so i could pull, i aint no lezzer!

:lol::lol::lol: Pure class, tori I have a few curious girl-friends i could set you up with if you like?

I'm up for it? :lol:

sorry to butt in there james, i'm kinda not

as previously stated... I AINT NO LEZZER

haha!

single boiz b there

  • Author

^^ Whey ey! :unibrow:

Hopefully the weather will stay dry, but still bloody cold lol

Dont worry about not knowing anyone.. i know James, and Ed, thats it lol

James best get these damn tyres fitted for me saturday :lol:

Hope you can all make it though, its a sunday, what else you gonna do??

:D

Chris.

I'm defo there haha, I have my mass amounts of muddyness to show off lmao.

Clean cars are for puffs *runs and hides*

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.