Skip to content

Dublow Meet This Sunday - Frome, Somerset

Featured Replies

Hey all,

New here! I used to live in Frome but have now moved away to the midlands and started a dub club up there http://www.dublow.co.uk

But as I in Frome this weekend I thought it would be cool to have an 'on the road' meet!

So if you live in Frome or are close and fancy hooking up please feel free to come along :)

Gonna meet around 16:30 / 17:00 at The Frome Flyer

Frome Flyer

Jenson Avenue

Frome

Somerset, BA11 2LD

Hope to see you there!!

  • Views 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.