Skip to content

Midlands Meet 21/12/08

Featured Replies

yep somthing none polo is on the cards for me in the new year ........

Yep me too :-)

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimate Dubs is the next biggy I suppose as Dub Freeze is "marmite" I reckon....dunno whether I shall attend this year.

Dunno about it being marmite, but I'm going only because I'll have a long shopping list of a/c stuff to get.

it's only marmite as it depends whether your into aircooled, as you now are Mr Ewan it will proove to have a plentiful supply of parts, where as us watercooled boys, it's a bit hit & miss......

yep somthing none polo is on the cards for me in the new year ........

Yep me too :-)

it's not what i think it is...........is it???

[/size]B-SHAW I GO BACK ON THE 10TH :)

yep somthing none polo is on the cards for me in the new year ........

Yep me too :-)

it's not what i think it is...........is it???

It may be????

yep somthing none polo is on the cards for me in the new year ........

Yep me too :-)

it's not what i think it is...........is it???

It may be????

it is....................................... :cry:

Was a good meet and nice pub.

Noobz quotes picturez haha.

Merry Christmas all of you, see you sooooooon. :)

Edited by Charlie

  • 2 weeks later...
:roll:

i think all you local boys should sign up as the idea of it is just for the local lot so we have our own meets and stuff ALL DUBS :)

www.dubshire.co.uk

Edited by shelvey

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.