Skip to content

Monkeypolo's Bready!

Featured Replies

you know that picture of mine and your car in the garage is sweet :D

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
The 14" P-slots are the 8 hole, the 9 hole are the 15" as far as I know, 15" would look huge on a mk2, go for it. lol

They come in 15 or 14, the number of P's has no relevance to the size of the wheel.

The 8 P's are a lot rarer and therefore more expensive, so it's lucky your a fan of the 9's haha!

those stickers are sick man :lol:

cheers peeps!! it seems be a marmite affect these stickers poeple every love it or hate it!!! as for the wheels ill get the 14's!! 13's would be more ideal but hay!!

you know that picture of mine and your car in the garage is sweet :D

lol it is shows off the lowage off well :-p

  • Author

Just been scanning though wheel whores and found these!!! some good insperation for when i get my P- Sluts!!!!

ww_4.jpg

also found these and I'm rather likeing the mk1 bumper look and the smoothed boot :ninja:

86c5.jpg

86c1.jpg

6.jpg

(I think this little daily is going under some massive surgery :-p)

Just been scanning though wheel whores and found these!!! some good insperation for when i get my P- Sluts!!!!

ww_4.jpg

ORGASM

...any more pictures of this car?

Edited by ollie39mac

  • Author

^^^ nah that was the only one but i only need to see the wheels :-p!!!

^^^ nah that was the only one but i only need to see the wheels :-p!!!

If I had centre caps I would probably be right on that colour scheme. But mine look quite nice at night with their shiny diamond cut finish.

  • Author
^^^ nah that was the only one but i only need to see the wheels :-p!!!

If I had centre caps I would probably be right on that colour scheme. But mine look quite nice at night with their shiny diamond cut finish.

cant you get metal center caps?? didnt relise you had a set got any pics?? what car you got them on??

I just purchased a set of 8P P-Slots on the bay :-D!!! gonna get them refurbed up nice :-D!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=tab%3DWatching

Edited by monkeypolo

^^^ nah that was the only one but i only need to see the wheels :-p!!!

If I had centre caps I would probably be right on that colour scheme. But mine look quite nice at night with their shiny diamond cut finish.

cant you get metal center caps?? didnt relise you had a set got any pics?? what car you got them on??

I just purchased a set of 8P P-Slots on the bay :-D!!! gonna get them refurbed up nice :-D!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=tab%3DWatching

That is an absolute bargain, should be fun cleaning them up too.

You can get metal caps, but I haven't seen them priced below £125, and I'm not paying that!

I have a few shitty pics, I should get some betters soon.

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

  • Author

Ahh man that looks wiked :-D defo cant wait to get mine now!!! nah no center caps! do poeple loose them or sumin lol!!!

What size tyres are those???

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

:-D!! got me p-sluts!! big cheers to jimmy7 as i was on hols when they arrived!!! now I'm just scouting around to hopfully get them refurbed next month!!! polished up with red P's!!! and get some low pro tyres!!!

100_0294.jpg

100_0293.jpg

Edited by monkeypolo

gonna look sweet with the classics on!

  • Author
gonna look sweet with the classics on!

lol classics wont be on for a while though!!

  • Author

Ok took the wheels to work with me today and got the tyres off ready for refurb!!! but sizing them up I'm alil worried they might not fit cos of how low i am!!! I'm going go ahead and get thm done as I've allwasy wanted set of P Slut any way!!!

Pics:

Image000.jpg

Image002.jpg

how low are you dude ? iv got p sluts on my bready lowered 60mm on the back n 40mm on the front n iv cut the front springs by 3 coils lol n still not low enough

  • Author

Errr well i think is 60 on front and posible 50 or 60 on rear I've cut a coil of the spring so if worse coem worse i got anouther set rear springs may put them on, but i want to go lower rele lol!! I'm thinking i might have to bend/grind the lip away!!!! what tyre size you gone for???

I've just noticed your P-Sluts have 8 holes whereas ollie89mac's has 9, or am I missing something here? :paranoid:

ooo tink 8 p's are more rare but not sure , ino mine r 9 p's , dude ul b fine then to fit them tho on the back they will rub a lil but i sorted that out with a base ball bat stick it in the arch while some1 drives forward and back tho paint cracks off a bit n if u had a heat gun then would give the arch some heat b4 u did it ,my tyres r 165,55 nangkangs

  • Author
I've just noticed your P-Sluts have 8 holes whereas ollie89mac's has 9, or am I missing something here? :paranoid:

ooo tink 8 p's are more rare but not sure , ino mine r 9 p's , dude ul b fine then to fit them tho on the back they will rub a lil but i sorted that out with a base ball bat stick it in the arch while some1 drives forward and back tho paint cracks off a bit n if u had a heat gun then would give the arch some heat b4 u did it ,my tyres r 165,55 nangkangs

yea mine got 8 and i heard they were the rarer ones lol got them £150 on the bay, i thought that was good price??

yea i figered would have to give the rears abit of bending!!! cheers for the size 165 should have a lil stretch write??

yeah man, get pirelli 165/55's if u can, the side walls are like jelly!

  • Author

lol yea perellies are softer and would prob suit the wheel better :-p!!

lol yea perellies are softer and would prob suit the wheel better :-p!!

Sounds good to me. I've got 155/55 Nankangs, biggest stretch on a P-Slut I have ever seen but doesn't look stupid. I think I will be getting regular tyres next though and paint the walls of them white.

Dreamy!

in getting 155,55 next just because it makes the tyres look lower profile , didnt no pirelli made 165/55 only other i knew of was a bridgestone i tink n £60 a tyre so obviously i went 4 the nangkangs £30

Rare 8 Slots! - Awesome :thumbsup:

Afaik they were anly aviable in UK for a short time.

4L

them ultralites look sick!! lovin the p slots! ;)

  • Author
in getting 155,55 next just because it makes the tyres look lower profile , didnt no pirelli made 165/55 only other i knew of was a bridgestone i tink n £60 a tyre so obviously i went 4 the nangkangs £30

I think i will be going for nangkangs too at that price :-p!!!

Rare 8 Slots! - Awesome :thumbsup:

Afaik they were anly aviable in UK for a short time.

4L

Cheers I'm glad i got the 8's and i think i got decent price too!!!

them ultralites look sick!! lovin the p slots! ;)

cheers dude!!

Well i think there going be abit of a change in my plans!!! I decided I'm not gonna get the p-slots polished but paint them black and get red P's like the one pictured further up!! and also going to remove all the sickers, i kinder gone off the look of them :-(

I've also decided that when i get paid of from insurence for my previous car i wanna get anouther coupe and use that as my main prodject!!! So i be getting the engine out of the coupe soon and rebiuld that ready to go in the bready and fit the rusted bonnet :-D then i think ill be finished!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.