Skip to content

Dub-croydon - Seaside Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Author

i cant do a local meet till past the 24th as i have no money left what so ever...

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like a good day, weather held up too!! whens the next local one then guys ?

aaron you are jammy, £5 ?! nice one :D

i cant do the meet this thursday as i ave no car :crybaby: I'm desperately searching for a hub now

its not this thursday is it?

next thurs init boys? or was this an extra lil meet? cos i dont think ill have a car either lol haha

best wait till 26th thursday then all of us should be able to make it ???

  • Author

yup and i'll have money then :D

whooooooooooo i found a hub for £20 but i gotta buy new bump strips :lol: as the de bump striping went wrong :crybaby: so i wouldnt recommend it :lol:

  • Author

lol ^^ thats why i never bothered it does more bad then good can always get them colour coded, but i like them black and stops people hitting my door.

hate to say told you so :p yay i get my alloys in 2 weeks :D i dont know whether to get them done just normal silver or whether to do them dark gray(i dont know the proper name for it :s but anywhoo my steelies will be up for grabs,so if iyou know anybody who wants some let me know :D

anthracite i think is the dark grey colour :-D and what colour is you car ? :)

what alloys are they ?

yeh thats it, i was going to put anaseed but i realised that probably wasnt right!! :lol: I've got a cosmic green mk4! lol il get pics on here as soon as i find my camera lead!! :crybaby: they are just normal 16v alloys for now, I'm getting them refurbed, but I'm hoping they look better than my steelies! i just dont know what colour to get them??!!

oh sweet well id say anthracite or black is my personal preference and what i think would look gd but that maybe different to you :-p soo, its really what do u want the car to look like? if u want the oem look go for silver. lol oh all these choices haha 8-)

get someone whos good on photoshop ... aka Dean lol then u can see what it looks like :-)

yeh i was swaying more towards anthracite,hmmm I've got till payday to make up my mind! ages ago i was thinking about gettin the lip done the same colour as the car if i kept them silver! but ahhh to many decisons messing with my head! this is a pic of my car when i first got her -------> post-18964-1237239849.jpg

lol I've changed her a bit now though, got clear sides and fronts, debadged grille. still need to think of more things to do though!! but those steelies have definalty got to go!! :lol:

haha oh looks nice, yeah smooth the way to go lol nice, u got her lowered at all?

and yeah i think anthracite would be cool or black? diff coloured lips kinda looks tacky on some wheels gota be careful lol :-p but I'm sure it will look good.

local meet for 26th defo!!! should have my rack for then :-D ohh and ill take the steels little miss polo!!! i need them for jim lol!!

i think I'm like 95% sure I'm going to get anthracite wheels now :) jus need to get arran to check with the guy how much more it will be! yeh i know what you mean about the diff coloured lips, so thats a definate no no now! lol i got my aero wiper blades today though yayyyy :D:lol:

  • Author

Yea 26th should be fine :) kirsty should come as well seeing as my gf wants to come keeps banging on about coming to a meet....

definatly the 26th ? balls, I've just told streetspleeper that its this thurs lol.... ill tell him now tho.

  • Author

yes keep lance updated lol!

ah cool, yeh i'll come if I'm allowed :p has your gf got her KA yet??

  • Author

Na she aint because she got made redundent :( but shes just started a new job so i would expect in the next month she will get one :).

but she will come in mine

if my cars doe i will be done :D when its done it going to look uber clean and cool 8-) i cant wait

cool looks like its guna be another good turn out for the cruise on 26th lol :-)

arran your car going to be done ? or is it still in progress?

Na she aint because she got made redundent :( but shes just started a new job so i would expect in the next month she will get one :).

but she will come in mine

ah no, that sucks for her, at least she is getting a new one though! :-) I'm excited I've got some sort of new bulbs on the way lol ( I'm not too sure what they are Arran recommended them :lol: ) and I'm getting my alloys and wheels next week yay :D

I've just ordered some bulbs! H7's and sidelights lol

Na she aint because she got made redundent :( but shes just started a new job so i would expect in the next month she will get one :).

but she will come in mine

ah no, that sucks for her, at least she is getting a new one though! :-) I'm excited I've got some sort of new bulbs on the way lol ( I'm not too sure what they are Arran recommended them :lol: ) and I'm getting my alloys and wheels next week yay :D

can i buy your steel off you :-D!!!???!?!?!!

I looking falward to the next meet!! been ages since i been one!!! seen as i missed the sea side one :-(!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.