Skip to content

Dub-croydon - Seaside Cruise

Featured Replies

Yeh of course you can buy them off me :D I can get pics of them if you want and get Arran to send them to you as he has her atm???

I'm not sure what bulbs i ordered but I got them from click.parts. i think they are H7's but they still haven't turned up yet :( and they sent me some free side bulbs but i already have them so i think Arran is taking them to use a number plate bulbs as they glow blue :lol:

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh i see well i ordered mine today cant remember where haha lol and mine r suposed to be xenon/hid lookalke bulbs lol and I'm going to put my sidelights in where my number plate goes too haha that was my trick mod ! lol

i also want to get some blue interior ones .. i think that would look cool .

I've got a bright white led interior light! go on ultraleds.co.uk!! thats where i got mine from they come next day delivery and are really good :) i think they do them in red,blue,cool white and warm white

OOO ill have a look :D thanks.

right so next thursday is the local meet then! i hope my cars done in time :( other than that its looking so fresh :D and I'm taking thursday off to clean it :lol:

  • Author

God you really love your car dont you arran lol, hopefully i will start getting mine sorted over the coming months :), but I'm actually keeping my eye out for a Elec Blue 16v still :)

of course mate my car is me :D i love it its not just car its a home from home

  • Author

SO TRUE! :roll:

whys that? :D

Thread closed. Same reason as last time.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.