Skip to content

Midlands Meet: 29th March 2009 At Santa Pod?

Featured Replies

yeah will be in the olop, need to be awake to drive the roc :-D no idea about dropouts convoy but like Toby said, MDC are meeting at Corley at half 7

If I get up early enough and get the cleaning sorted I'll be at Hilton, will text you if not

  • Replies 151
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wikid matey nice one, i will let u know when we leave hilton and get close to corley if u dont meet at hilton.

shall see you in the morning as I'm going off to bednow, btw what wheels u running on the polo??

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.