Skip to content

Polo3 Doncaster Meet 3/5/09

Featured Replies

I haven't done anything to my G looks wise apart from height, so that's debatable in a lot of people's opinions

All my 5K work is hidden...

Did she buy it like that or has she done some of the work herself do you know?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't done anything to my G looks wise apart from height, so that's debatable in a lot of people's opinions

All my 5K work is hidden...

Did she buy it like that or has she done some of the work herself do you know?

Still I like it.

&& I really don't know, sorry.

dude! thanks for the pics of mine! looks wicked!

I haven't done anything to my G looks wise apart from height, so that's debatable in a lot of people's opinions

All my 5K work is hidden...

Did she buy it like that or has she done some of the work herself do you know?

thats my other half, and yes she has done 99% of the work on that golf herself (she knows her stuff :-) )

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, looked like good fun, some wicked motors too. I'm from over near donny so if this is done again i'll be over also.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.