Skip to content

Gt Yarmouth Bbq Meet!

Featured Replies

Nice lil meet folks. Shame about the BBQ :-( I'll make some calls ready for next time as I reckon the police are full of shit! How'd the RR day go?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice lil meet folks. Shame about the BBQ :-( I'll make some calls ready for next time as I reckon the police are full of shit! How'd the RR day go?

i didnt see you there :s

RR day was awsome i was the lowest powered car there (g60 golfs etc were the rest) but i snapped one of the straps holding the car down. it couldnt handle the polo lol i got 80.9hp which i down 6hp from the clubpolo rolling road day :s

  • Author

shit sorry lads forrgot about this plus i was in london selling the polo!!!

how did it go?!

I was there, lurking in the car! Shame I weren't in the G otherwise I'd have popped to the RR day to have a look

was rather good both meets

i'm gonna ring the local yarmouth council and get a permit or whatever those gays insist you have so you can have a bbq on the beach, ready for next time. Although, i wonder if the police can do you if we was sat abit further up the road. Not as though theres loads of people walking down there!!!

I know a chap with a caddy, maybe we could set up a BBQ up in the back of that? Would that be legal?

on my bonnet?

sounds good to me, fuck the police

lol

i work with an ex-copper and it is an infringement of some description although i cannot remember what!!

I cant see what the problem is tbh. In fact, i'm tempted to go down there and have a BBQ to see if they bother me at all. Could bribe them with a bacon butty!!! lmao.

So, whens the next one planned? I do intend to get down in the G when i get it back so sometime next month maybe? :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.