Skip to content

April Mids Meet

Featured Replies

I'll be there, rocking a random marmite addition to the 6N...

Bout time son, not seen you in ages!!!

I know! I have no excuses except I'm useless!

Will be good to see everyone again though :-D

  • Replies 97
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might come too (want to seemy rims on your car jon :biggrin: ) and yes it definatly is a marmite addition dan lol

  • Author

You'll be hard pushed then matey, am likely to be in the rocco!

Just a note and to say it twice.......this will be SOUTH BOUND this time to hook up with the Polo 3 people :)

thanks you know me so thats hilton park services junction 11 south

Just a note and to say it twice.......this will be SOUTH BOUND this time to hook up with the Polo 3 people :)

thanks you know me so thats hilton park services junction 11 south

yes dave 8-)

i realy duno where I'm going could someone let me follow them from wolvo

i realy duno where I'm going could someone let me follow them from wolvo

You got sat NAV???

dont forget this is 2 oclock not 3

  • Author

Is it definitely 2pm? I'll change the 1st post as soon as someone can confirm

The polo3 meet is at 2 yes!

Woop, I'm joining in with this as i started the polo3 meet :lol:

I was just about to say is this the polo3 meet... See you there :lol:

Woop, I'm joining in with this as i started the polo3 meet :lol:

well nerrrrrrrrrrrr

we were here first & have been for months:-p

Copy cat, copy cat sitting on the door mat :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p

Edited by HoppyGTi

What is the policy? Do you have to bring a polo or does just owning one count?

i realy duno where I'm going could someone let me follow them from wolvo

You got sat NAV???

nope doubt il be thir anyway gf in hospital n she cums 1st

Dan bring your mk3

Woop, I'm joining in with this as i started the polo3 meet :lol:

well nerrrrrrrrrrrr

we were here first & have been for months:-p

Copy cat, copy cat sitting on the door mat :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p

smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you.

are u all going for a drink this time or just standin in a car pk

TBH, i vote cinemas to see the new fast n furious :lol:

Dan bring your mk3

It's got no tax :-(

Dan bring your mk3

It's got no tax :-(

Looks like it's going to be a good one..............hope I can get my new parts fitted & the truck up & running again in time!!!

TBH, i vote cinemas to see the new fast n furious :lol:

if i cn cum cinima sounds good , any one need any mk2/3 or 6n parts ??

Dan bring your mk3

It's got no tax :-(

Looks like your be in the metro then mate

TBH, i vote cinemas to see the new fast n furious :lol:

if i cn cum cinima sounds good , any one need any mk2/3 or 6n parts ??

mk3 what you got?

what u need lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.