Skip to content

April Mids Meet

Featured Replies

haha Your gear box was made out of dust :lol:

So you coming tomoz

  • Replies 97
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha Your gear box was made out of dust :lol:

So you coming tomoz

Probubley (sp) not but i'll try

You best do or you gotta pop round ;):lol:

Is the new 1 V.A.G

thanks to dan helping me out find a new clutch and our kid lending me some tools ....jobs done and all ready to roll in mk2

was good to see a few faces, anyone get any pics?

  • Author

Think Hoppy did, they should be up soon

Yer Hoppy got some photo's saw him wack out is camera :lol:

  • Author

Were you in Higgo's car, Po*Low*? Meant to find you today but I'm just a bit too slow methinks :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Yerr hopefull i will be in mine for the next 1

Was wearing a brown and white stripy jumper

Edited by Po*Low*

  • Author

Cool, I was in the bloody loud scirocco if you didn't know who I was :-D

Yerr i saw/HEARD you Lol

Cool, I was in the bloody loud scirocco if you didn't know who I was :-D

Nice meeting you mate :-)

I thought more people would come but I'm guessing some people couldnt get away from their easter eggs haha

gutted i had to miss this :(

I thought more people would come but I'm guessing some people couldnt get away from their easter eggs haha

They was all on there easter hurt :lol:

Was a good meet.

Met some more people :)

any pics from the day yet lads?

Excellent meet guys :-D Hoppy get yer pics out ;)

  • Author

Dan, did you hear the rocco making a racket?

It sounded so lushhh as you pulled out of the services, i love it!! Just need some pimp wheels now though :-p

  • Author

I'll finish the centras up and deck it, should be reet :-D was talking to Si last night, apparently him, Hops and Yeti were having a good giggle as they could hear me even after I'd joined the motorway :lol:

Yup, no doubt!

I hope hoppy got some good pics of the bonnet lol

I'm gona leave it like that for a few days, see what my boss says (probably get that heap off my carpark)

looks like it was a good meet i should of come but was getting terribly, terribly sun-burnt in wales :puke:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.