Skip to content

Midlands Meet / Polo 3 Meet April 09

Featured Replies

  • Author
ahahah funny man, love it, i look like a mong tbf, ahwell, mate u need to take more of mine next time!!!!

good meet, jon mate tht fire and ice istn a genuine, its a driver with a 1.8 carb

there are a few cheeky snaps in there of yours.....whore it out some more & I'll be there with the camera....but there again, which of the OEM low mileage fleet will you bring out next?????

You need to build a track slag for your next car as something a bit different!!!

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok turn out. Not so great for polo3 meet but nevermind. I lost the Glos peeps on the way back! Drive far too fast for me :shock:

Adam

ahahah funny man, love it, i look like a mong tbf, ahwell, mate u need to take more of mine next time!!!!

good meet, jon mate tht fire and ice istn a genuine, its a driver with a 1.8 carb

there are a few cheeky snaps in there of yours.....whore it out some more & I'll be there with the camera....but there again, which of the OEM low mileage fleet will you bring out next?????

You need to build a track slag for your next car as something a bit different!!!

sounds like a plan

  • Author
ahahah funny man, love it, i look like a mong tbf, ahwell, mate u need to take more of mine next time!!!!

good meet, jon mate tht fire and ice istn a genuine, its a driver with a 1.8 carb

there are a few cheeky snaps in there of yours.....whore it out some more & I'll be there with the camera....but there again, which of the OEM low mileage fleet will you bring out next?????

You need to build a track slag for your next car as something a bit different!!!

sounds like a plan

Next project then 8-)

After a few finishing touches here & there!!!!

Whos is that mk3 saloon? Don't think i've seen it before

ahahah funny man, love it, i look like a mong tbf, ahwell, mate u need to take more of mine next time!!!!

good meet, jon mate tht fire and ice istn a genuine, its a driver with a 1.8 carb

there are a few cheeky snaps in there of yours.....whore it out some more & I'll be there with the camera....but there again, which of the OEM low mileage fleet will you bring out next?????

You need to build a track slag for your next car as something a bit different!!!

nah u just dont like it :(, mate its came out to spring fest and this meet, thts all thts happened since I've been back, and yes i do love oem low miliage minters now :) but dont forget i did hav a 'scene' euro beast of a mk4 so now I'm doing somthing different, mayb just mayb in the future when I'm not a skint student i shall have a beast of a track slag :)

ps: bshaw inbox = empty hehe

  • Author
ahahah funny man, love it, i look like a mong tbf, ahwell, mate u need to take more of mine next time!!!!

good meet, jon mate tht fire and ice istn a genuine, its a driver with a 1.8 carb

there are a few cheeky snaps in there of yours.....whore it out some more & I'll be there with the camera....but there again, which of the OEM low mileage fleet will you bring out next?????

You need to build a track slag for your next car as something a bit different!!!

nah u just dont like it :(, mate its came out to spring fest and this meet, thts all thts happened since I've been back, and yes i do love oem low miliage minters now :) but dont forget i did hav a 'scene' euro beast of a mk4 so now I'm doing somthing different, mayb just mayb in the future when I'm not a skint student i shall have a beast of a track slag :)

ps: bshaw inbox = empty hehe

I do like.....I went to buy it too remeber!!! 8-)

well you didnt go tho did you

  • Author
well you didnt go tho did you

I ain't travelling if the deal ain't right for me though!!!! You know me, I get straight down to business!!!

anyways, back on track, yes I do like it, it's hard trying to get everyone's car in the shots & being the only one there with a camera I'm going to be in for some flack for missing someone's car out, I just do the best I can to share the meet with everyone else.

Come to think about it, I missed Yeti's completley!!!!! :oops:

well you didnt go tho did you

I ain't travelling if the deal ain't right for me though!!!! You know me, I get straight down to business!!!

anyways, back on track, yes I do like it, it's hard trying to get everyone's car in the shots & being the only one there with a camera I'm going to be in for some flack for missing someone's car out, I just do the best I can to share the meet with everyone else.

Come to think about it, I missed Yeti's completley!!!!! :oops:

And mine! :lol:

i aint making a dig fella was just sort of been cheeky, i dont mind, i dont need to whore the car out, its not like it needs to be, its not tht type of car

was a great meet nice to see afew new faces and cars tbf, dunno when i shall be seeing u guys next as I'm back off home again soon

  • Author
well you didnt go tho did you

I ain't travelling if the deal ain't right for me though!!!! You know me, I get straight down to business!!!

anyways, back on track, yes I do like it, it's hard trying to get everyone's car in the shots & being the only one there with a camera I'm going to be in for some flack for missing someone's car out, I just do the best I can to share the meet with everyone else.

Come to think about it, I missed Yeti's completley!!!!! :oops:

And mine! :lol:

Here we go...................bring your own cameras next time!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours does feature in a lovely grill/headlamp shot down the rank of cars!!!!

Come to think about it Higgosauraus got a centre stage with a mug shot!!!!

You saw it here first people..............he will feature in some mags very soon, I have a bet on it ;)

  • Author
i aint making a dig fella was just sort of been cheeky, i dont mind, i dont need to whore the car out, its not like it needs to be, its not tht type of car

was a great meet nice to see afew new faces and cars tbf, dunno when i shall be seeing u guys next as I'm back off home again soon

Don't panic my friend, I knows your not digging, but I reckon with them gems you keep finding it won't be long before we see you in a mag..........I'll be disappointed if you don't make it!!!! :-D :-D & I know in my heart I am an OEM man.......my car history tells me this :lol:

Edited by HoppyGTi

Ginge, you're a fucking menace on the motorway... I was watching you :disgust::lol:

:shock::ninja:

I saw that haha! :p

Thats A Nice Loon Whoevers That Is ;)

  • Author
Ginge, you're a fucking menace on the motorway... I was watching you :disgust::lol:

:shock::ninja:

I saw that haha! :p

Thats A Nice Loon Whoevers That Is ;)

Is it yours then????

Rach Mk2 was asking me earlier as she wants to know more!!!!

nah hoppy i dont think i will ever get my shot, i wanted to finish the mk4 and get tht in but tht neva happened, plus thts all my finding done now, I'm uber skint and should earn abit of money to fund my studies:) btw who do u have a et with? :lol:

ahaha mug shot ftl

oem ftw

Come to think about it Higgosauraus got a centre stage with a mug shot!!!!

You saw it here first people..............he will feature in some mags very soon, I have a bet on it ;)

Gay Icon FTW haha :lol::lol::lol:

Joke

The polo3 turn out was poor, it would have been easier to do a Gloucester polo3 meet seeing as everyone else let us down :disgust:

Hoppy, your so snap happy it's unreal, you remind me off my mate haha and I always get caught pulling the funniest faces :lol:

You hunt me, as soon as we walked out the services I spotted you with your camera you nice person :lol: Look up and you still trying to snap me behind cars and shit haha :-p

Ok turn out. Not so great for polo3 meet but nevermind. I lost the Glos peeps on the way back! Drive far too fast for me :shock:

Haha Ad, you are the slowest motorway driver I know :nod:

I'm gonna take you out in my G on the motorway when it's running again :thumbsup:

  • Author
The polo3 turn out was poor, it would have been easier to do a Gloucester polo3 meet seeing as everyone else let us down :disgust:

Hoppy, your so snap happy it's unreal, you remind me off my mate haha and I always get caught pulling the funniest faces :lol:

You hunt me, as soon as we walked out the services I spotted you with your camera you nice person :lol: Look up and you still trying to snap me behind cars and shit haha :-p

Ok turn out. Not so great for polo3 meet but nevermind. I lost the Glos peeps on the way back! Drive far too fast for me :shock:

Haha Ad, you are the slowest motorway driver I know :nod:

I'm gonna take you out in my G on the motorway when it's running again :thumbsup:

Of course I hunt you........this is my summer mission :paranoid:

Hunt away baby :-p

  • Author
Hunt away baby :-p

I need one of those huge ass lenses, so I can hide in bushes & catch you in funny positions!!!

That would suit you well my love :lol:

Where's the one off me bouncing my suspension? Did you capture that, I must look awful midst doing that haha? Just checking it's alright after having sex on my bonnet :nod:

Ok that statement is true but I was trying to show Ad how noisy it is now the shocks gone :lol:

Edited by D16RRT

  • Author
That would suit you well my love :lol:

Where's the one off me bouncing my suspension? Did you capture that, I must look awful midst doing that haha? Just checking it's alright after having sex on my bonnet :nod:

Ok that statement is true but I was trying to show Ad how noisy it is now the shocks gone :lol:

Yeh yeh if that's what you say!!!!

Picture came out blurry.............you were being far to vigarous!!!!!!!

Haha awesome :lol:

ace pics mate!

loved the meet

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.