Skip to content

PP/ClubPolo Midlands meet: Sunday May 10th (3pm)

Featured Replies

Wicked thanks guys! :) If I can't make this one due to being too busy working on loon and lupo (Sunday is my one day off work a week!) then I'll bring one next time. :)

  • Replies 84
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got the postcode for this place? :)

f**k in ell and i thought this site was for people to share there car related ideas,veiws,ask for help etc couldnt even be bothered to read it...........all i picked up was giving charlie a pound for driving with mongoles :lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup: keep up the good work charlie

anyone got the postcode for this place? :)

Mate its services on the northbound m6 between J10a (M54) and J11 (Cannock)

i herd about a big meet to convoy up from cannock was it for this or the polo show ?

Could be anything... poloshow, all-types, any big show lol.

Edited by B-shaw

I might be up in the loon now :smirk:

The loon???

Please explain

EDIT..

Never mind, just found it.. OMG YOU HAVE TO BRING IT!!!!!!

I need a loon to perv over.

Edited by B-shaw

:lol:

See how I feel and if I can get petroleum...

I'm on the red, going anyways haha.

Makes it more 'interesting' :lol:

May put a fiver in before I go, no point filling it as its its last outing for over a month.

I'll be coming :)

bring a spare can just incase toby ;) i can always make a emergency trip for u to the petrol station :lol:

Edited by Marru

I'm their can i be cheeky and ask if any one has got any spare exhaust pipe for me to fit my middle box , if u have or even if u haven't come say hi to the quiet guy in the grey 6n coverd in primer

:lol:

See how I feel and if I can get petroleum...

I love that loon! :D Will coe over and hav a chat to you tomorrow then :thumbsup:

anyone got the postcode for this place? :)

WV11 2AT

Haven't posted on here for ages!

Yeah, i'll be there; the blue 9N that desperately needs lowering :-)

Vee-dub

If your willing to drive normally and not like a cock, mermaid at 2

We wont be waiting around either.

Vee-dub

If your willing to drive normally and not like a cock,

Guess not.....

Good chatting to you yesterday tobes :) / Everyone else that was there :lol:

will pics be up soon :)

missed this one..... had the chance to take my daughter out so the meet lost out ....any local lads/lasses want to buy my engine+box ign ecu etc out of red pm me (keeping things low key at the mo)

who saw my rims at the meet how much do u think they are worth ?? thanks

anyone fancy a bank holiday meet?? I'm back this weekend and would be good to meet up with you guys????

What like monday?

or even the sunday??

I'm about all weekend mate but i dont think i can afford the petrol to come all the way over Hilton services!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.