Skip to content

Scottish June meet...

Featured Replies

Me and Toby will try and be with you before the meet Ross at whatever time suits you.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just what eva time is best for you boys

  • Author

I'll be at yours for 10-10.30 Ross...

I'll sort out the engine degreaser for you on Monday mate...

sound scott. can i get a shot of your code reader plese and eny chance i can get that manifold off you..

  • Author

No worries mate...i'll bring them with me.

good man scott

Ok - give me a call when you are heading up too Scott! I'll be meeting up with you guys too - my oldest daughter aint feeling too well - but I'll see how she is!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.