Skip to content

Bucks Dub Meet, 3rd Wednesday Of Every Month

Featured Replies

tonight was one of the best turn outs for a while now

getting bigger each month! tatterz, shame on you for not turning up! even babz from london came!

  • Replies 76
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really good to see london lad at the meet. maybe more next month?? :D

no worries guys, was good meet,

the micra was jwks, did he have lensos???

  • 1 month later...

bump tomorrow

WEDNESDAY 19th ;)

Thinking about going to this tonight as i don't have anything planned :)

do it the weather is really good ;)

bump for tonight 8-)

cant make this tonight :( just got bk from holiday but still have no car :(

  • 3 weeks later...

bump for next week

wed 16th

;)

Bumppp

up for tomorrow

bumppppppp

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump for the 21st next wednesday

;) bumpy sumpy
  • 5 weeks later...

up for this wednesday the 18th

hope it stays dry

I'll be there with a MK2 Golf & MK1 Caddy. Laaarvly.

ill see you later then

tonight's the night :)

  • 4 weeks later...

up for next wednesday

last one for 09

I'm on it ill be a newbie tho

bump lads. make it good for the last in 09!!

untitledblue-red-capsflyer.jpg
untitledblue-red-capsflyer.jpg

Anyone want any Parts for 6n? Let me know before and will bring along 2night :)

See you all there!

BUMP

Edited by haz911

I wish I could of come but it was snowing badly where I libve and have only just got back from work... I'll try to make the next one so I can meet all of you lot!

I wish I could of come but it was snowing badly where I libve and have only just got back from work... I'll try to make the next one so I can meet all of you lot!

yhhh no worries mate. weather was freezing tonight but still a good turnout i say.

when your free mate pop down next month. be good to see your car mate :)

  • 3 weeks later...

Jan 20th is the first meet for 2010

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.