Skip to content

My baby.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Cost me £30 for a new wishbone, but £110 to get towed about 3 miles. :o

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did roughly the same in asda car park. Supermarkets always have extremely high curbs. Bastards. Luckly mine was just a puncture

  • Author

I wish mine was, lol. Not too bad anyway, could of been alot worse :D

hope youve declared that K&N lol , lights arnt too bad. what kind of look you going for mate?

debadged grill with aftermarket angel eye lights is a different combo.

declaring the coilies will be alot worse when u get them, i spoke to my insurance company about it today and aparently there "high risk" so I'm guessing its gonna be bad..

  • Author

Yeah, my mate works at Hastings Direct and he just laughed when I told him, so I think i'm going to wait a while till I get them.

What lowers the cost? e.g. alarms etc

iteresting colour, i like it alot

X2

  • Author

Cheers :D

  • 1 year later...

Heard this has a full cherry bomb exhaust system? O_O With a K&N, how does it sound on a 1.0L ? :) I'm having silly thoughts, y'see... xD

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.