Skip to content

Photoshop challenge?

Featured Replies

My MX5 (pause for dramatic effect) is doing damn dandy mate.

No trackdays for almost a year and a half, though :cry: - just haven't brought myself to do one in a while. For now it takes me a couple of miles down the road every day, with the OCCASIONAL sunday drive. I haven't had the best out of it recently.

I have some moments where I really, really regret selling the Mk2. But they are only moments, and the only actual thing to regret is that I never put it in it's paces on a circuit. Apart from that, in an MX5 a whale of a time is to be had at any moment. 'Specially with some snow surely on the horizon :unibrow:

What's occuring? Wanna go doggin' down Stoke Golding? I get some real hard-top attention in my current motor. The blokes go nuts until they get close enough to see my stubbly chin. Innit.

EDIT: 16000 POSTS? FECK!

Stay away from stoke golding :p :ninja:

  • Replies 401
  • Views 69.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Well deserved bump :)

  • 1 month later...

I heard a vicious rumour this thread was linked on MX5Nutz.co.uk so it's getting around now.

gess what. bet you cant gess who has a new car XD here is a pic for all the lovers!

242903_1832640289186_1035756971_31694029

242326_1833854879550_1035756971_31695413

lol, just looked back from the start... i wasnt in tears again or anything :lol: :lol:

Hah i live this thread, i rember when it started. Need some better pics then it can all begin again :)

Never seen this thread before, I dont think I've ever laughed so hard at a forum. Fuck me that was brutal !

Hats off Aha!!

trooper-albums-misc-picture20133-thread-

So that's his new bora orr........?

I'd guess it's that well sick fez in the background.

Epic thread, one of the best for ages!

Tboy Tinux Friend 1: "Yes mate, look at ma new room fam, looks like kitchen floorin init"

Tboy Tinux Friend 2: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW YES LAAAAAAAAAAD, Ima gunno do the same to ma mirrorz on the VDUB, be proper sick"

Edited by mattpolo5491

FuckYouPhotobucket.gif

LOL! ....3 years later

  • 7 months later...

well seeing as there has been floods and borbet T popped up...

Omg this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just read this thread from the start and it has to be the best thread ever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ActualLOL.gif

This one made me cry hahaha This thread needs to be stickyd

ActualLOL.gif

This one made me cry hahaha This thread needs to be stickyd

Hahahahahaha, how did I miss this?! HAhahaha

  • 2 months later...

BEST

THREAD

EVER!!

Gets me every time :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • 1 year later...

HAHAHAHAHA just read this for the first time.

Unbelievable.

beach.jpg

945.gif

Epic thread!

Oh bloody hell..

this still lives hahaha

  • 1 month later...

Bump!

All Time CP Classic :good:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.