Skip to content

Dub Croydon

Featured Replies

:lol: classic ! should be along this time if I'm not working late :-)
  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll blow out my mrs on my birthday if mum's are coming! :lol:

haha classic! bring you mum! ha 8-)

ill be along for this one where ever we end up in a pub.

so still meeting tesco 7.30 then head down for couple drinks? Shot gun first on pool table :-D

I'm not sure if i can make this anymore tbh, a friend from school is having a 21st birthday thing and i think i might have pig aids, so i might not do anything lol. but ill let someone know x

ah sucks dude! Although you did sound worse for wear on wednesday! Hope get better dude! Will tom be at that party or he still heading down?

i sound like the godfather now man! cheers though hopefully it'll go away soon :(

not sure about tom, i think he might still go as I'm sure he'll want to show you his new sound system :)

I wont be at this one either sorry lads, got other things.

  • Author

other things eh! :wink: giggady giggady goo :lol:

Ah no people dropping out all over place.

I still dunno where is we going this month!

  • Author

Well go to the pub :D

have a good time people

  • Author

will do, i have a surprise for you all :D

I saw you guys pulling in to the pub last night! I was on my way home with my mrs from having a meal... I would of stopped but I had ice cream melting in the car!

ha jokes yea was only me aaran and my cuz in end! Still was good little chit chat! No-rice next! Dunno what going on if we having next local meet in december or january cos if i right last sat is crimbo eve!

Yeah I saw the ST and thought "here we go... lets have a laugh" then I saw the beemer and the GT and put the 2 together!

Aaron... the beemer looked sooooooooo clean!

As for next month i think we should bring it a week forward.... i cant do thurs as i will be doing late nights!

So could we rearrange the day now to maybe Fri/Wed, as i just cant do thurs anymore...

So could i say WED 16th or FRI 18th, plently of time to sort out and good time inaccordance with xmas :)

comments people ?

  • Author

mate the beemer was filthy :( the suprise i have was a private plate (i wont disclose whole reg on here, you can wait i next time :lol:) but it ends in CYA!

Wheel refurb next month and hopefully h and r springs to

I'm cool with the wednesday!

Lol i still thinking about all your cleaning stuff you were talking about and i was like i used fairy liquid last time! :-D

mate the beemer was filthy :( the suprise i have was a private plate (i wont disclose whole reg on here, you can wait i next time :lol:) but it ends in CYA!

Wheel refurb next month and hopefully h and r springs to

Oh... What do you say C you to!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :lol: I'm only joking! Well it looked nice and shiny... I've never seen that blue look so good tbh... it has a real deep glossy shine! Niiice!

  • Author

it shall be getting pampered when wheels are done and springs are on, yeah i love the colour. was the only colour i wanted. once those to are done going to get on the performance side of things and wire up my gauges to :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.