Skip to content

Cleaned-UK Meeting 6/12/09

Featured Replies

DSC_0045.jpg

:oops::wasted:

Thanks for the pic off my wanky daily :-p

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

which was your wanky daily? not the cav?!

DSC_0061.jpg

The Schlag :disgust:

if u eva wanna sell the wheels off that let me no :)

Won't be anytime soon... When I've got the G running again they're getting refurbed and going on it as that's what they were bought for :smirk:

ok noworries neva though u would of come to the show lol

I've always got people sniffing round my wheels :disgust::lol:

Why :?

  • Author

ohhh! that monster ahah, no problem

nice to see a couple of mine cropping up haha...plus a few with me and my missus in the back ground.

those rozzers took his details cause he had a colour coded front plate...they mustve missed all the cars running no front plates haha.

Cracking pics there dude and thankyou very much for the pics of mine dude! Don't spose you could PM me the full res version could you mate??

That Cavalier was my mate Robs absolutely ace lad!

  • Author
nice to see a couple of mine cropping up haha...plus a few with me and my missus in the back ground.

those rozzers took his details cause he had a colour coded front plate...they mustve missed all the cars running no front plates haha.

yeah ahaha, so much illagallity there any they only clocked him? crazy.

Cracking pics there dude and thankyou very much for the pics of mine dude! Don't spose you could PM me the full res version could you mate??

That Cavalier was my mate Robs absolutely ace lad!

and yeh, it'd be better if you could pm me an email address and i'll send you them over that way?

Looks like i missed a good day :(

That punto looks rude from the front, shame though for getting booked if he had genuinely done nothing wrong :?

I've always got people sniffing round my wheels :disgust::lol:

Why :?

So it was you who was laughing at us when we were driving off! Why?

Cav was porn! I fackin want one. Good photos Rob.

6n with the "caution sparks" sticker by the drainpipe exhaust was mine. first time I've got pictured aswell, :D quite chuffed.

Was a rather good day i thought, untill the rain started to thrash it down.

If its on again ill definatly go i think.

cheers for the picture.

Oli

Interesting meet! so the punto got booked lol he must of been a bit of a retard if he let them book him when he was off the public road and on private property I quess!

cavalier best motor there!

  • Author
cavalier best motor there!

yep!

Thanks for the Pictures of my white lupo or RSs

Is it possible if you can send me them in high res via email? would like to get one printed,

richardagha@hotmail.com

Thanks Alot,

Rich.

  • Author

the one with the grenade dustcaps? np

I've always got people sniffing round my wheels :disgust::lol:

Why :?

So it was you who was laughing at us when we were driving off! Why?

Laughing at you? :paranoid: Laughing at who? :? Mannn, are you on crack? :lol:

Who?

What?

Where?

When?

Ohhhhh was it your lowered white coupe that pulled up next to me and then left?

:retard:

Jump off your high horse mate, I was talking to my mate Todd and he said look, that polo has come to show you how low yours should be... So I turned round, laughed and called him a dick :lol: But yeah ok if you say so, I was laughing at you cause I'm a right fucking bitch and that's what I do :doubt:

Bitch.

Ohhhhh was it your lowered white coupe that pulled up next to me and then left?

:retard:

Jump off your high horse mate, I was talking to my mate Todd and he said look, that polo has come to show you how low yours should be... So I turned round, laughed and called him a dick :lol: But yeah ok if you say so, I was laughing at you cause I'm a right fucking bitch and that's what I do :doubt:

Alright chill the fuck out! Was only asking light-heartedy! No need to get on the defensive :lol:

I didnt actually see my mate just turned round to me an said oo that girl in that car is laughing at you or summit. It's all gravy :-)

dont mess with dirrt she's a right nasty bitch.....

dont mess with dirrt she's a right nasty bitch.....

Haha... who?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.