Skip to content

Scottish Polo Show Convoy 2010...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well...i want her to drive the Mk2 down but i don't think shes too into it tbh Ross.

But theres a long time between now and then mate....

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ye, shore toby wood drive it for you :nod::ninja:

  • Author
ye, shore toby wood drive it for you :nod::ninja:

I think Toby's plan is to take his own car,not the Shitroen,if he can get one....

Should be a good turn out from us Scots this year then, 9 already wanting t-shirts and am I right in saying Stupot, Polo lips and x607ufs are still to make a decision?

I'm really looking forward to this already...just need to get a Polo sorted.

  • Author

Andy has a new design for the T-shirts and i should have it for next

weekend so i'll bring a few T-shirt ideas along for us to pick from....

I'd be keen to get my hands on a couple of medium t shirts too. Will probably have to wait till the Friday night or Saturday morning to make it down to Billing though, unfortunately.

  • Author

^ Added...

1 - buster.g40...2 T-shirts XXL

2 - Yvonne...2 T-shirts S

3 - 13kpologt.... 2 T-shirts M

4 - lhasa_green_mk2...2 T-shirts S

5 - Kuszpit... 2 T-shirt XS

6 - Kwijibo_coupe...2 T-shirts M

7 - tobyk...2 T-shirts XL

8 - Polo6n1600i...2 T-shirts M

9 - genesisGT...2 Tshirts M

10 - anguscirocco...2 T-shirts M

There may be some people can't make it on the Thursday Angus so

just keep an eye on this thread and we'll try to sort out something

nearer the time...

Edited by buster.g40

  • Author

Got name badges made today...100 for £5.00,should be here by the next meet.

Just basic "My name is..." ones so we at least know who we're talking to this year.

basic design :-

3polos3.jpg

  • Author
basic design :-

3polos3.jpg

Thats fooking spot on Andy...Nice one.

  • Author

A couple of quick ones...

2010.jpg2010-.jpg2010--.jpg

Feel free to point out any changes that you'd like to see...

Edited by buster.g40

looks veryy cool andy :) :thumbsup:

i like the one without the location and date part :)

Edit = Also is there any speed bumps on the route down?? lol my sump,splitter,sills and exhaust no likey :D

Edited by Kuszpit

Edit = Also is there any speed bumps on the route down?? lol my sump,splitter,sills and exhaust no likey :D

The road down is fine until Billing itself where the road isn't low car friendly.

What I did last year was just drive in, park up and not drive out until the monday.

Wouldn't worry too much though, I can garantee your not the lowest car there.

Edit = Also is there any speed bumps on the route down?? lol my sump,splitter,sills and exhaust no likey :D

The road down is fine until Billing itself where the road isn't low car friendly.

What I did last year was just drive in, park up and not drive out until the monday.

Wouldn't worry too much though, I can garantee your not the lowest car there.

ah thats ok then should be fine :)

1 - buster.g40...2 T-shirts XXL

2 - Yvonne...2 T-shirts S

3 - 13kpologt.... 2 T-shirts M

4 - lhasa_green_mk2...2 T-shirts S

5 - Kuszpit... 2 T-shirt XS

6 - Kwijibo_coupe...2 T-shirts M

7 - tobyk...2 T-shirts XL

8 - Polo6n1600i...2 T-shirts M

9 - genesisGT...2 Tshirts M

10 - anguscirocco...2 T-shirts M

11 - Greigzy 2 T shirts M

what do you guys think of stickers that could go on the rear window or side windows, whatever, that just say; ClubPoloShow on Route ,or sumit like that or any suggestions?? :)

  • Author

Do you know someone who can do it Luke...

Yeh aunty just sold up her business doing vehicle graphics etc, and i have a mate who has his too with like a really expensive plotter and vinyl printer :) So could get stuff done, sadly not for free like i could with my aunty but still for a better price than usual :)

Do you think it would be a good idea?

  • Author

Yeah Luke....go for it.

Do you have something,design wise,in mind...?

Use the 3Polo's logo!

design wise for the rear side window i have the polo show this way ones from the show last year as they were left on the fences after everyone had gone so me and Steven took them down.

got a polo show logo then big arrow this way (left and the right version).

can bring them to the next meet if needed. one of them has a tiny bit of water damage so dont know if yours is better steven?

Edited by genesisGT

Oh yeah I remember those laminated poster thingys?

Dunno where mine are, I think I had 3 or 4 by the time I left on monday...I'll have a look.

But Luke I'd be interested in getting something written on my rear window (If I'm taking a Polo) saying we are on route to the show.

I am open to ideas lads, i personally have nothing atm, But open to suggestions,

I will also get a price for the 3Polo's logo Andy, as they will have to be printed onto transparent vinyl which is a bit more expensive but means we could have an image that fade's etc like that one does. Or we can have the Clubpolo logo the Show this way after it or just what ever :)

Ideas??

Maybe sumit like this

3polos3-1.jpg

Or more along the lines of white (Or another colour) writting Saying

"ClubPolo Show

..........on

........Route."

minus the dots tho, there just to postion it write as an example.

In the corner of the back window at an angle, you knw JDM style lol :)

The writting would be cheaper but the logo to go with the T-shirts would be more individual :)

Edited by Kuszpit

  • Author

I recon just writing on them...they'll cost loads if you try to incorporate

Andy's design.Get us a price for these ones Luke...i'd prefer internal ones

the lettering will have to be at least 2.5-3 inches tall and i'll take 6 of them :ninja: .

The Polo Show

Scottish Convoy

..........on

........Route.

Edited by buster.g40

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.