Skip to content

UK-Polos South West Meet

Featured Replies

I will be there and a friend of mine is coming to in his 6n2 see you all tommorow

  • Replies 57
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Good meets guys! I'll get the pictures up soon as I can

Good meets guys! I'll get the pictures up soon as I can

Was nice to meet some of you guys. Sorry i left without saying goodbye, can't wait to see some of the pictures! i also added you on Facebook dude.

ye really nice seeing all the cars some real head turners there.. shame dint really get 2 say hello 2 any one tho :( !!

  • Author
Good meets guys! I'll get the pictures up soon as I can

Was nice to meet some of you guys. Sorry i left without saying goodbye, can't wait to see some of the pictures! i also added you on Facebook dude.

aye got you man.

i'll sort the pics out tonight!

I really should read other parts of forums other than for sale things, just seen this on here an UkPolos, you were like 15 mins from me.. Bloody hell lol

Ed

  • Author

Sorry guys, my internet is being a d**k. Pictures are gunna have to be tomorrow now, taking ages to do anything! I'm terrible I know...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.