g40dabbsy

wow thats a yummy looking polo i want 1 lol

chrispy

21032010183.jpg

thats a great picture! :D

Jarno6N

It's in its colour, in the sun during daytime:

25032010070.jpg

And at night inside to fit an RS to see how the arch-work looks, results are good, it's hard to stuff 8,5J wide 16 inchers on a mk4 Polo, especially since it rotates without rubbing with the airride completely down B)

online.jpg

Guest dj lukey c

hi mate awsome project I'm currently in the process of tryin tot fit the tt dash in my girlfriend 6n was wondering if you had and pics to help me out that you could send me and was wondering if you used to complete tt loom for the car? or did you have standard loom plugs changed over to tt switch plugs. any pointers in the right direction would be great cheers :-D

Jarno6N

Like I stated in the start-post, it's not mine ;)

ash

Still not happy about that colour :x

Looks awesome though 8-)

Is that defo red mica pearl Jarno? looka little light in some of the pics

Ash

Edited by ash

Dean

my god, iv been keeping up to date with this to, but how much has he spent on all this!

looks like hes got family members to help out with workshops and so on... but wow!

Jarno6N
Still not happy about that colour :x

Looks awesome though 8-)

Is that defo red mica pearl Jarno? looka little light in some of the pics

Ash

Sorry Ash, like you stated, great minds tend to think alike. So whenever an idea pops up, go for it instantly and beat the other great minds too it! :lol:

Haven't got a clue what the actual name of the colour is, but it does look similar to Russ's mk2 with the mica red on.

my god, iv been keeping up to date with this to, but how much has he spent on all this!

looks like hes got family members to help out with workshops and so on... but wow!

Ask him yourself and see a man get weak in the knees thinking about that question :lol: luckily all can be done in the garage/workshop which is run by the family, so that saves time and money and has enough skill filled in that single building 8-)

Another sneak-peak taken:

Foto-XVPTLTQ4.jpg

Dean

Aw man either way looks gorgeous, loving the red should of told him to do it Yellow ;)

Guest raj1vad

one of the best polo's, end of.

so niceeee

chrispy

simply AWESOME!

test_richie

Top work.

Look forward to seeing back on the road

Gugz

the new colours not as special as the old one :ninja:

seanvw

^^^^ disagree entirely...the new colour is gorgeous and looks awesome on the wheels

think he should do the wheel bolts that colour aswell and thatd really tie it in or maybe change to some gold bolts =D

Guest raj1vad

i personaly prefer the old color, but thats MY OPINION, so no1 can say I'm WRONG LOOL

don_stavrou
Ask him yourself and see a man get weak in the knees thinking about that question :lol: luckily all can be done in the garage/workshop which is run by the family, so that saves time and money and has enough skill filled in that single building 8-)

Another sneak-peak taken:

Foto-XVPTLTQ4.jpg

Love the colour mate, the wheels do it justice, let alone the two turbos strapped to it :D looking forward to this 1!

Dimz

Jarno6N

Some shot I took last week:

06042010210.jpg

06042010209.jpg

Full mk1 TT dash is in and working again, all interior electronics is done:

06042010207.jpg

4-pillar lift shot from the top FTW :lol:

06042010213.jpg

If it aint lowered unto the ground, it aint fun! :lol:

06042010216.jpg

Guest jaypolo

I LOVE THIS CAR :wink:

LOOKS AMAZING MATE

NICE WORK, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED ARTICLE

8-)

Ronhap

whow! look awesome mate! Love your rims!!

wellse6n2

game, set, and match really.

i think this polo has claimed the best polo of all time. anyone thinking of building a show stopping polo just dont bother! :lol:

Edited by wellse6n2

McTangus

I think this looks shit.

NAAHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stevemk3

I think the red is gunna look nuts. Especially with the gorgeous chromed engine and wheels.

Mmmmmm....

Jarno6N

there's no chrome anywhere, well, just the BBS split-bolts, but every other shiny item/piece of metal is ball-polished / tumble-polished, I don't know what the exact word or term it is in English, but we Dutch call it "hoogglans verdichten" (Google-Image it)

Basically you put your metal stuff in a sort of tumble machine, which is filled with small plastic flakes, and let that tumble overnight. It smooths the surface of the metal object just like polishing it, but in stead it doesn't have those tiny grooves in it from sanding it down like happens with polishing. Plus it's more durable and requires less cleaning up and re-polishing like regular polished metal items need.

McTangus
there's no chrome anywhere, well, just the BBS split-bolts, but every other shiny item/piece of metal is ball-polished / tumble-polished, I don't know what the exact word or term it is in English, but we Dutch call it "hoogglans verdichten" (Google-Image it)

Basically you put your metal stuff in a sort of tumble machine, which is filled with small plastic flakes, and let that tumble overnight. It smooths the surface of the metal object just like polishing it, but in stead it doesn't have those tiny grooves in it from sanding it down like happens with polishing. Plus it's more durable and requires less cleaning up and re-polishing like regular polished metal items need.

is this expensive to do? Does anyone know whether they do this in England??

chrispy

yeah speak to the polisher about this!