Skip to content

Staffs Vw

Featured Replies

dunno if ill be coming anymore. got shit to do. n its a mission for a meet really.

Will see though, will be a last min decision i reckon.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple of us rollin up from L town

i may come with a few mmanchester lads

depends if they want to come with me haha

today, the weather is good.

Good turn out today guys 8-)

Good turnout and met some really good lads :)

Good turnout and met some really good lads :)

photos soon, you got any good ones?

good meet, sound guys

yo, photos up here

I've been waiting for something like this to come up so i can say..................

Ace as tits, I've been working in Biddulph, about 7 miles out of stoke, for about 6 months now, and every now and again I've seen some sweet polos, and 1 or 2 sweet carrados. Just like to big up the staff massive and some sweet rides, I know it cant be easy having to fight off the rep of that damn dog that shares you collective name but youve battled through and modded well. :biggrin: 2 thumbs up!!

I've been waiting for something like this to come up so i can say..................

Ace as tits, I've been working in Biddulph, about 7 miles out of stoke, for about 6 months now, and every now and again I've seen some sweet polos, and 1 or 2 sweet carrados. Just like to big up the staff massive and some sweet rides, I know it cant be easy having to fight off the rep of that damn dog that shares you collective name but youve battled through and modded well. :biggrin: 2 thumbs up!!

i live in biddulph when i'm not at uni in derby. wierd ey

hating being at work :-( ill be up for the next meet 8-)

next one is the same weekend as spring fest

arhghh maynn :-( think ill be going spring fest :-)

same mate, if i can afford it

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.