Skip to content

DerbyDubz

Featured Replies

There was Me 6n2 polo, a white mk2 golf, a silver mk2 scirocco and a corrado... lol then i left at 8.30

  • Replies 27
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yer I did say it wasnt on... :lol:

I'll try get teager to organise another proper one

I origionally organised these but when i sold my polo it went a bit downhill. Then i think dooleyz (if thats spelt correctly) did a good job of bringing it back.

Going to view another polo tommorow so fingers crossed ill be comin back to the meets :grin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.