Skip to content

convoy to polo show norfolk linconshire area

Featured Replies

If anyones going up just for the sunday, can they let me know as i wouldnt mind being guided there lol =D

i've got to find it myself this year!!!! Eeep!

I'm leaving from peterborough after work if anyone wants to get lost with me?

It's really easy! I was there for the first time earlier this year... Just watch out for the brown signs and follow them!

Whereabouts do you work in Peterborough? I've only seen one other modded polo around here...

Heading down from Stamford once I can drag myself out of bed on Friday :-)

I didn't realise there were so many polo owners in the area! Everyone coming out of the woodwork now!

  • Replies 27
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in Peterborough too :-)

Smiler works near the freeham hardy willis (iirc) building so shall be hitting the A1139, A605 route hopefully :lol:

Its a red 6n 5dr match. Not exactly modified. Just afew lil touches ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.