Skip to content

Who isn't there and why?

Featured Replies

2 works dos in one weekend so kind of ill!

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all missed an epic weekend. Doubt we've needed armed police before :unibrow:

I'm not bothered, I only wanted to go to hang around with friends. I want to go to All Types :-(

great show, feel fucked, need bed :lol:

I was there but, i think everyone knows that (the polo of Fail.....)

money and cat yes cat sitting

And we soon sorted that ;)

great show, feel fucked, need bed :lol:

haha, could hear you in the marquee all night :lol: great catching up again chap ;)

I was there but, i think everyone knows that (the polo of Fail.....)

Made it home ok? Squuuuuuueeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkkk :lol:

Lol, how did your car even make it there Callum?

Was a good weekend, shame about the weather Friday night though!

I was there but, i think everyone knows that (the polo of Fail.....)

Made it home ok? Squuuuuuueeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkkk :lol:

yeahh it was fucking horrible ah well

I think it's time for the Name and Shame :p

couldn't be bothered to drive! so far away!!!

bwahahahah man the fuck up!

I was there but, i think everyone knows that (the polo of Fail.....)

Yep, gave us something to worry about that's for sure. Space saver looked like fun as well!

Some people came from scotland and germany! As above.. man up! :p

I was there but, i think everyone knows that (the polo of Fail.....)

Yep, gave us something to worry about that's for sure. Space saver looked like fun as well!

Hopefully i will have some picks soon as i'm trying to recover them (corrupt memory card)

I can't believe no voted for me in show and shine it was a defo top 5 ;)

I was there but, i think everyone knows that (the polo of Fail.....)

glad you didn't die on the way home mate :lol:

it was good chatting to you and your mates last night :thumbsup:

and you fella !

Loving how low you are!

money and cat yes cat sitting

my cat's (cat converter) is sitting, on the floor at the moment.... tomorrow........ good morning garage :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.