Skip to content

R-fest

Featured Replies

i'm not calling jon, jon anymore

from now he goes by the name jesus :lol:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha done deal

Was nice to have another show next door, even though I got some odd looks when I went round (had a club polo staff tshirt on :lol:)

We had a bit of a traders fail as well, as pretty sure Liz said something about the doughnut guy from last year coming and a few others, Alex even tried to get VW UK to come down with a new polo but they refused :?

It was me that called VW UK too - they said they didnt want to do it! :( Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside doenst it? Just like you're about to puke?

So they'll turn up for 30 or so R32 owners but not for 200ish polo owners?

VW - you are an epic fail.

deffo need more traders though

More traders more traders!! And yes jon you are officially jesus!

  • Author
So they'll turn up for 30 or so R32 owners but not for 200ish polo owners?

VW - you are an epic fail.

deffo need more traders though

Eh? VW never turned up anywhere. The stand on the R32 field was Marriott Motor Group who I work for. The only reason they even came was because I asked them to, it's not what you know and all that. Have you tried asking a dealer if they would put a stall at the Polo Show before? I'm sure they wouldn't say no unless they were very stupid. Vindus are normally very forthcoming and they are only down the road from Billing.

I asked VW UK to help out with our event and they pretty much said the R range is too nische to bother with and support (thanks!) so said no. I then asked them for a Polo GTi to put on somewhere and again they said no.

and it was 42 R32's on Sunday and 75 on Sunday. So nerr! :-p

Edited by Nelson_R32

and it was 42 R32's on Sunday and 75 on Sunday. So nerr! :-p

How many turned up on the sunday dude?

:lol::lol::-p;)

So they'll turn up for 30 or so R32 owners but not for 200ish polo owners?

VW - you are an epic fail.

deffo need more traders though

Eh? VW never turned up anywhere. The stand on the R32 field was Marriott Motor Group who I work for. The only reason they even came was because I asked them to, it's not what you know and all that. Have you tried asking a dealer if they would put a stall at the Polo Show before? I'm sure they wouldn't say no unless they were very stupid. Vindus are normally very forthcoming and they are only down the road from Billing.

I asked VW UK to help out with our event and they pretty much said the R range is too nische to bother with and support (thanks!) so said no. I then asked them for a Polo GTi to put on somewhere and again they said no.

and it was 42 R32's on Sunday and 75 on Sunday. So nerr! :-p

Ah, my bad. apologies. I think a couple of people contacted various VW people to ask them about coming to the show and they got told no. Even our very own insider couldnt get them to bring a new polo so goes to show that they really dont care about their current customer base. They seem to have an excuse for everything although I'm not sure what the exact excuse they gave to us was. 117 cars in total. Not a bad effort from your lot ;)

  • Author
and it was 42 R32's on Sunday and 75 on Sunday. So nerr! :-p

How many turned up on the sunday dude?

:lol::lol::-p;)

Bugger, should really proof read posts! :-D

you know i didnt even spot that :oops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.