Skip to content

Scottish October meet....

Featured Replies

Ah just realised thats its Sunday and not Saturday. I might now come along depending on how drunk i get on Saturday.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Meets are always on a sunday night mate...

Dunno where I got 16th. I knew it was a sunday. Calender reading skills need improving me thinks.

I'm not against loud exhuast, just on small engines, especailly at motorway speeds, the constant drone gives me a headache

I finish work in Perth at 5ish. No point in coming back to Crieff to then come back to Dundee. Could meet you at Tesco's Ross + anyone meeting at his place??

Still on for me, just gotta change the wheels, looking nice a nice day as well, plenty of sunshine over here on the east coast!

Edited by bootie3367

  • Author

I'm heading off about 4pm from Cumbernauld.My number is 07817484828

if anyone from the Glasgow area fancies hooking up...i'll be in a Corsa though.

Got to go to Crieff first though but it's on the way to Dundee anyway...

I'm out for this one, I'm doing deliverys in coatbridge from 4pm today :-(

I'm out for this one, I'm doing deliverys in coatbridge from 4pm today :-(

think it might just be the normal boys at this meet agen.. as all ways

  • Author

Have faith Ross... :lol:

  • Author

Catch you in a bit guys...

Might still head through, but a bit later on. Started decatting my brothers Clio and took a lot longer than it should have.

Ill give someone a text if I'm coming through, see where you;s are.

Brilliant! Took a wrong turning at a roundabout, and then lost everyone.

Found Busters number on this - and he wouldn't answer! 8-) So, i left and went to a freshers party!

Brilliant! Took a wrong turning at a roundabout, and then lost everyone.

Found Busters number on this - and he wouldn't answer! 8-) So, i left and went to a freshers party!

yeah we were wondering what happened to you :lol:

  • Author

Yeah...my phone keeps losing it's signal so i just switched it off.

I shoulda got a postcode; or atleast someone's number! :/

I tried to find a multi-storey; but you had to pay for it, so i guessed it wasn't that one.

And where are the pics?!

  • Author

Steven took a load of pictures...ask him nicely and i'm sure he'll post them up

He better had! :wink:

Pictures coming soon guys, took a heap last night so just sorting through them now.

Take it you went to Bell Street?

No - it was the one behind Waterstones down on Gellately St as we can just stay on the bottom floor!

me n jamie~(pololips)were ment to be coming to this in ma car but ma brother and his girlfried had the bairn on sat nite sunday morning so a went through kdy to the hospital to see them and ended up getn ma car takn home on a flatbed or a wouldov been there boys but maybe next time since ave not seen any of uz this year a dont think :(

I think I know the one you mean now. Still, there'll be another time.

So what do we all think, again in a months time? Same place, different place?

A months time would do me tbh, i'd be happy with that.

I never really got a chance to stand around and talk cause everyone was too desperate for food, then i got lost. :p

Pictures sorted guys

Click ME

Ross PM me your Email and I'll send you your "personal" pictures!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.