Skip to content

GUILDFORD MONTHLY

Featured Replies

post-29194-1288812762.jpg

its that time again so bring your friends! let make this a good turn out, anyone with a camera feel free to bring it and take lots of photos, be there from 7pm. Please try and get there as close to 7 as possible as last time we waited half hour before anybody turned up. Pm me for any more info not that i can think of any. oh and this car park is not part of guildfords dispersal thingy so we are okay, just drive sensible and respect the surroundings is all i ask.

hope to see a good turn out

cheers,

Benn-bmx

  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

might be interested but can only go from 7:45 at the very earliest, any more interest?

Will be there of course :)

Cheers

Josh_6n2_Polo

  • Author
ukmkiv's do a monthly meet there too :-)

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/382782.aspx

Yeah I know I go with one of my mates every month :)

  • Author
might be interested but can only go from 7:45 at the very earliest, any more interest?

We will still there at 7.45 so pop down dude

  • Author

anymore interest guys?

I will be there hopefully bring a few others with me

  • Author
I will be there hopefully bring a few others with me

Sweet!!!

This should be a good one! :)

Cheers

Josh_6n2_Polo

  • Author

Lets hope so :)

I know the no rice gang were looking for a new loction And this would be perfect, I don't have a polo anymore so can't really come but I can just about get away with going to no rice

Hmm I know there looking for a new location but. Having it in the car park wouldnt work because of the limited space and the council and police.

Cheers

Josh_6n2_Polo

  • Author
I don't have a polo anymore so can't really come

your still welcome to come along and have a chat and what not.

and yeah like josh said unfortunatly there isnt really enough room in the car park for no rice as its not the largest of places

  • Author

Anyone else thinking of making an appeance?

yeah sounds good :)

  • Author
yeah sounds good :)

That's what I like to hear :)

  • Author

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT :)

I will be coming again (White mk3). Excuse the dirty car as weather has been shocking!!

Woody

  • Author
I will be coming again (White mk3). Excuse the dirty car as weather has been shocking!!

Woody

sweet and i know what you mean, i managed to get out there as it stopped raining for half hour but just as i finished cleaning her it rained again so dunno how dirty she will be when i get there

Tonight was okay a little annoyed with myself for not bringing my car along! But I was hanging outta my ass so yahh. 2 new cars came last night not too sure if there on the forum but yeah.

I'll make sure I'm not rotting next time so I can come :)

Personally a meet like this could gave the potential of happening every 2 weeks rather than a month?

Cheers

Josh_6n2_Polo

  • Author
Tonight was okay a little annoyed with myself for not bringing my car along! But I was hanging outta my ass so yahh. 2 new cars came last night not too sure if there on the forum but yeah.

I'll make sure I'm not rotting next time so I can come :)

Personally a meet like this could gave the potential of happening every 2 weeks rather than a month?

Cheers

Josh_6n2_Polo

I don't see why not however it depends on the weather and fuel etc etc but yeah fair play, must say the 9n that turned up was sexy :)

You know it makes sense Ben.

Cheers

Josh_6n2_Polo

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.