Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

The 'Epic Thread' Thread

grungeisdead

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mclovin

• grungeisdead

• Le catweasel

• Iscariot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post only links to classic threads from club-polo and not your usual web-spam shite. Monkeyface - Courtesy of Walshc. RIP Gone but not forgotten. http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?sh

MONKEY FACE!! http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=92971

Archwork Grind it or Roll it? http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=232880

Mclovin

nah that one's in Buckinghamshire toby not Cumbria, that was an epic thread mind :lol:

ahh, i didn't remember the location of the guy tbh.. not something that sticks in my mind :lol:

It was, shame it got deleted :(

Mclovin

could we not have an 'epic thread' amnesty, any threads deemed to be epic by the users of the board are exempt from being deleted, or at least locked to stop any further bitching or what ever, just preserved deep within the entity that is club polo...

Just read DKnight's, legend.

And I tried reading that BSJ1 one where his Dad's leg got broken but I couldn't make any sense of it after reading all seven pages.

• 2 months later...
Mclovin

missed this one the first time round but after just reading it after it's just been bumped and locked there is no doubt a link deserves to be in here

DK's misses gets rammed by a 'tinted brother'

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=127577

gotta love over the top political correctness :lol:

missed this one the first time round but after just reading it after it's just been bumped and locked there is no doubt a link deserves to be in here

DK's misses gets rammed by a 'tinted brother'

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=127577

gotta love over the top political correctness :lol:

I swear you ain't allowed to call anyone black anymore cos people will get offended! haa

Mclovin

thing is most of the time it's not the 'black' person getting offended, it's normally some white self-righteous prick getting offended for them :lol:

i've suffered from racism before (yes pale skinned brothers can be victims too lol), best way to deal with it is to laugh it off, the more you laugh about it the more it pisses off the person trying to aggravate you. imo casual racism is a good thing some times, like if you've got a group of folks sat around a camp fire having a beer and laughing about their cultural differences it breaks down barriers, as long as your not just being a biggot and calling some one a nigger or some thing and the individuals involved don't think it's getting out of hand. if people didn't get so uptight about stuff like race then we would get on better, it's when you get groups dedicated to fighting racism, sexism, gayism and all the other shit and getting on their high horse over the stupidest of things that shit get's blown out of proportion... just like DK's thread.

sorry about the essay i honestly didn't mean to blabber on so much :lol:

Le catweasel
:o you just said the "N" word - you will be hearing from my solicitor as I'm extremely offended.....
Mclovin
:o you just said the "N" word - you will be hearing from my solicitor as I'm extremely offended.....

could be worse, i could of said...

:lol:

Le catweasel
The ''i left my lacquer at home but I've heard hair lacquer does the same thing'' thread.... :p

That was a goodun :lol:

Le catweasel

Wasnt there a thread on here with some n00b trying to sort out a metro? got it looking pimp as shit then scrapped it because he was a nobhead, cant quite remember the username though...

Mclovin
I also realised how much i miss walshy :(

x2 :-(

x3

X4

Has anyone heard off him? I ain't seen him since vw action :-(

Ben you need to post the link to the threads :wink:

Le catweasel
I also realised how much i miss walshy :(

x2 :-(

x3

X4

Has anyone heard off him? I ain't seen him since vw action :-(

Ben you need to post the link to the threads :wink:

Iv not seen/heard off him since last years poloshow :(

Real shame he got banned tbh, cuz when he wasnt being his usual comedian self he was helpful and knowledgeable, this place was also the only proper way to contact him :lol: