Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

The 'Epic Thread' Thread

grungeisdead

Craigybaby has vanished off the face of the earth i think. Even Saf said he hasnt heard off him for a while :o

I saw him last when went go-karting for Mels birthday early on in the year.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mclovin

• grungeisdead

• Le catweasel

• Iscariot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post only links to classic threads from club-polo and not your usual web-spam shite. Monkeyface - Courtesy of Walshc. RIP Gone but not forgotten. http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?sh

MONKEY FACE!! http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=92971

Archwork Grind it or Roll it? http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=232880

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing that any threads from the original off topic section will of been lost to the depths of the internet once the section was disbanded? There were some truly epic threads back then, most probably would be instantly deleted if they got posted in the off topic section now :badgrin:

• 4 months later...

Just read the veedub123 thread and loled.

can't remember what I managed on the strip but even with the stuff I had done it was far from 88bhp, max 65bhp at the wheels, as the stock TB/inlet setup is just too restrictive.

I tried and tested with every combination of spi unit. The 1.8 Passat body worked well but I just couldn't find the TPS's sweet spot to get it to run good enough to use, settled on th 1.6 body and 1.4 injector in the end as it idled well and ran fairly spot on.

I did once get a comment from a stock gt owner of Christ that goes well. :lol:

• 4 months later...

I heard another Paseo has just been scrapped. Someone best grab this before theres another £250 added to the price to reflect this...