Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

The 'Epic Thread' Thread

grungeisdead

1l Turbo thread..... Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOL

So you've thrown it on, taken pictures and expect us to believe it actually runs and then get your "mates" (who have very similar or matching IP's) to also sign up, one of which appears to drive a mechanically Knackered Ford KA......

Anyone know if the chips in the Aston Martin canteen are any good? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mclovin

• grungeisdead

• Le catweasel

• Iscariot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post only links to classic threads from club-polo and not your usual web-spam shite. Monkeyface - Courtesy of Walshc. RIP Gone but not forgotten. http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?sh

MONKEY FACE!! http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=92971

Archwork Grind it or Roll it? http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=232880

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
grungeisdead

Can we sticky this in the off topic section please, so it and the threads it contains, don't get lost in the ether

<3

• 1 year later...
geaptildtag

Very funny

Its actually been slightly misspelled by the nice lady who posted this for me--Its actually Podorozhansky.

• 2 months later...
alessandro_dp

There was a thread in General Car Chat about 2 1/2 years ago where people were ranting about getting hit in car parks/side streets and the revenge they took... it was funny as but I can't remember what it was called... I was in pain laughing when I read it, if anyone can find it, it's definitely deserving of a place on here!

• 1 year later...

I joined this forum almost 10 years ago.  Haven't been on here since like 2012. What an awesome collection of epic threads. Can i ask about Walshc? Rip....?  

Edited by phatali