Skip to content

Huddersfield dub meet.....

Featured Replies

I were there about 6 ish stayed about 45 mins.........

it wasnt bad waether really! lol

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't make it been welding my gf's car for 4 days solid and once I got home from work today and sat down I couldn't be arsed getting up again. One of my mates in involved with organising the indoor cruise that's happening in hudds every month I could ask if we could have a "stand" there if you want. Seems like the police are happy for it to go on.

Matt

my excuse i that my car is back in sheffield covered up and stuffed under a tree thanks to a bent door and no sunroof. baaaaad times

My car was in pieces, no interior.. and I mean nothing.. Not even a carpet. Sorry, I'll make the next one.

Edited by EnthusiastOwned™

  • 1 month later...

we gonna have another of these

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.