Skip to content

Scottish April Meet

Featured Replies

  • Author

I need a few wee bits and bobs for the Polo..

Has anyone got the wee plastic clip things that hold the inner wing onto the front bumper...?

And i need a rear wiper motor aswell...i'm pulling in favours here guys...got no cash it's all

being spent on the respray for the G40...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whens the next meet ?

Might have a Mk3 rear wiper motor going about, I'll have a look Scott.

  • Author

Cheers Steevo...

I'm good, I'll be there in the 1.0 beast

And I too, Good sir! My 1L is a total fuel munching beast atm lol xD

And can someone give exact dundee locations etc etc for the meet? I'm not sure cause i couldn't make last un :cry:

And I'm a 100% record shower-upper-at-meet..er. ;)

Nvm, found postcode lol

What time are we looking at meeting? I'm in glenrothes, fife if anyone wants a fifers convoy ;)

I'll try and bring my mate and his MK3 along 8-)

Why is your 1.0 munching fuel? I'm fully getting high 40s low 50s to the gallon just now.

Urrm. K&N Induction Kit & Cherry Bomb = Bad economy, good noise though :p

When should I be in Dundee, guys?

Urrm. K&N Induction Kit & Cherry Bomb = Bad economy, good noise though :p

When should I be in Dundee, guys?

Should effect your economy that much...

Think half 6 for 7 is the norm?

Dunno how easy we will get food since its Easter Sunday.

Oh and Scott...I've found a Mk3 rear wiper motor :)

Edited by kwijibo_coupe

Excellent dude. I'l see you there ;) Gunna try and drain and change the tranny oil soon ;)

Got new rims n tyres btw :p

  • Author

Get some pictures up Steven...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.