Skip to content

Norfolk/Bury St Edmunds Meet and Norwich

Featured Replies

  • Author

We won't laugh :lol:

Right anyway i came up last night straight from work, so I'm in brandon and relaxing :D

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't laugh :lol:

Right anyway i came up last night straight from work, so I'm in brandon and relaxing :D

so in about 2 and a half hours, you'll see / hear me bugger off to essex then? haha

next saturday, what time did you wanna meet in tesco?

  • Author

4/4:15 ish to get there for 5

4/4:15 ish to get there for 5

Ok, cool! i'll probably leave mine at 4 ish..

  • Author

Yea thats cool :p

Can't wait for tomorrow guys! :D, might have a B18C5 EG Civic tagging along with me if no one minds, not definate though :)

  • Author

God save us all.

God save us all.

now now... I'm sure the Mc Donalds workers will find it comforting seeing a 'normal car' ;)

This thing is silly quick, and looks proper OEM. xD

  • Author

lol, attenion whore!

he just wanted to tag along, hope you dint mind haha, he probably wont come anyway lol

  • Author

More then welcome :) - duno if my cousin is coming he's got a golf but dont like cars enough to go to a meet he rather race his bike at snetterton

we need a list of whos going really...

1. TomMK3

2. Logicalx

3?

we need a list of whos going really...

1. TomMK3

2. Logicalx

3. Chop-n-pop

Edited by Chop-n-Pop

1. TomMK3

2. Logicalx

3. Chop-n-pop

4. madmanncfc

Edited by madmanncfc

Good that we got a couple of people coming then :D

I'm coming in a car with a crippled rear arch so everyone can laugh so theres no excuse for anyone :-)

Dude I'm only 30mm down and running 4.5J's haha

haha sounds like its going to be a fun meet anyway :-D

Edited by madmanncfc

  • Author

I'm only 60mm down and on crappy sport raider alloys :smirk:

only 20 mins till i leave.. not sure what I'm expecting but meh! should be fun either way! see you there guys!

Leaving soon should be there about 5:20

:-)

  • Author

Thanks for everyone turning up we got about 15 people with thanks to bury-dubs!!

Pic's up later!

I've only just seen this, I'm from kings lynn :(

  • Author

This was posted over a month ago and been up the top of the page since then!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.