Skip to content

Norfolk/Bury St Edmunds Meet and Norwich

Featured Replies

get those piccies up y0!

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this needs to happen again :)

I was coming but then went to Portsmouth haha, make this a regular!

Any chance of those pictures...

Any chance of those pictures...

patience! i only just got home! haha should be up in a little while..

Damn wish I hadn't missed this.

I say we should make it a regular thing? Say...every first and last Saturday of the month?

^ you need to get yourself a proper car!

(wanna buy a G60 rado?). :lol:

  • Author

Yea you guys would have to arranged something as i only set it up while i was staying up here in norfolk. Might as well merge with Bury-Dubs

  • 2 months later...

Just to bump an old topic, I live in Brandon and recently got my polo, if any people near by fancy a thetford meet, I'm on for it! :)

I'm back home in kings lynn at weekend if theres possibly one at weekend?

I would be up for it, for working long hours this weekend so I'm not free :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.