Skip to content

Scottish Meet...2012

Featured Replies

a Volvo

Are you bringing your tweed cap,tartan rug and incredible sense of bad driving Steevo :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not proud of it either..but it was cheap and I needed a car.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Shit mate...i've had Lada's...and a FIAT Strada (handbuilt by robots by the way). :lol:

Well I also bought a Civic coupe which was mega cheap but it needs a clutch.

Hopefully get that done this weekend then I'll be taking that as the Volvo is just horrible.

  • Author

I was going to bring the 6n2 but i'm bringing the G40.Tax runs out at the end

of the month and i'm SORNing it for a bit until i get the new intercooler fitted

so i want to give it a proper bloody thrashing before it gets laid up....

  • Author

So it's Dundee on the 29th then instead of Perth then...?

Where abouts in dundee will we be going? :)

  • Author

Dundee, Angus DD2 5JU....for 630pm

I'm out for this one I'm afraid lads the e36s is killing thermostates (3 so far) on a monthly basis at the moment so on the venga bus till i redo the rest of the cooling system :-(

Whats the Date for the meet lads ?

  • Author
I'm out for this one I'm afraid lads the e36s is killing thermostates (3 so far) on a monthly basis at the moment so on the venga bus till i redo the rest of the cooling system :-(

GAY :p ;)

  • Author
Whats the Date for the meet lads ?

Dundee on the 29th January...DD2 5JU for 630pm mate ;)

Edited by buster.g40

I'm out for this one I'm afraid lads the e36s is killing thermostates (3 so far) on a monthly basis at the moment so on the venga bus till i redo the rest of the cooling system :-(

I'm breaking my red E36 if you need any parts Richy!

I'll be at the Broxden Services (the petrol station bit) at just after 5. see you there Scott - i'll be in the Furby

  • Author

No probs Andy...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.