Skip to content

Bristol Krispy Kreme Meet - Sun 1st April

Featured Replies

I just put the event in the calender, but thought I'd put a topic up as I'm not sure if people look at the calender much.

Krispy Kreme Meet on Sunday 1st April at 3pm. BS2 0SP.

Quite a large gathering of all sorts of nice motors, big flat car park (may be a speedbump on the way in, I cant remember), McDonalds and Krispy Kreme on site. Weathers meant to be alright aswell!

284326_10150270444110536_325740935535_74

Be good to see some Polos in the car park this time!

  • Views 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.