Skip to content

Next Scottish Meet.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Ross you're awesome, I'll get you something for it ;)

is toby coming as well?

Toby should be there in my car, I'll be in the BMW.

sound :thumbsup:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a shooting competition on sunday...i don't think i'll make it.

I might get there but it'll be later...might miss the 2 for 1 dinner :crybaby:

Toby won't be there now so will just be me on my lonesome.

  • Author
Toby won't be there now so will just be me on my lonesome.

tell toby to man up... :disgust:

That fish gave me the shits...thats twice i've felt ill after eating at that place.

  • Author
That fish gave me the shits...thats twice i've felt ill after eating at that place.

not good i wos fine. think next meet at perth?

Or a wee shooting session at my gun club....just a thought.

I'm game for a shooting session :)

I'm game for a shooting session :)

:paranoid: I have guns...loads of guns :nod:

http://cloybankarc.webs.com/

Edited by buster.g40

I'm game for a shooting session :)

:paranoid: I have guns...loads of guns :nod:

http://cloybankarc.webs.com/

I used to be a good shot in my younger days, haven't fired a weapon in years though.

I bet your "weapon" gets fired all the time... :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.