charmin6n

6n Rat

GDBdub

Please don't ever bring this bag off shit to a show, I will burn it.

mikethebike

Also all modified cars are the same, please go into detail.

so whats diff between a modded 1.6 civic and a modded 1.6 golf, you take a standard show room car, and spend money on engine bits, suspension, ect. Whats hard to understand about that. a modified car is a modified car, its not factory spec is it, The word MODIFIED sort of sums that up pretty easilly dont it, what ever make or model, its NOT standard. when you can just buy a car that was originally design to be a performance car, EVO, SCOOBY ect.

My polo is modified in that it has G60 wheels, and uprated front suspension.

'StinkyPete' has modified his polo to the extent that not much of the original structure of the shell/chassis is intact, rather a fully braced cage in which a differential is mounted to in order to drive the rear wheels as well as the front. As for the power to drive all this extra weight, oh, well lift the bonnet and you will find a turbocharged 2000cc 20 valve motor.

'Yoof' has developed a track car using parts developed by his and Andy's 'Polo Performance Parts' (I don't know many of the details regarding the build, you can always check out his thread)

I'm sure many people have bought a squareback shape Polo and pulled out the rear seats, fully carpeting or paneling the rear, to make a makeshift cheap van, this is modifying too.

Scene cars have a lot of work put in to them purely so that the car is clean and smooth, and that the wheels/tyres fit the arches to perfection.

Take a look around, sir. Modifying a car doesn't have to be what you think it is.

matt-c

Is that too me or L367 KVT?

If its too me I understand their being all sorts of variations of modifying obviously just wanted to hear him out

mikethebike

To registration plate guy.

matt-c

Ah I see, no problemo :)

charmin6n

well that escalated quickly...

some of you speak alot of sense I'm sure you know who you are, but there's a few narrow minded individuals on this forum that need to take a look in that mirror..

iv got a new polo now and i couldnt give a shit what you say about either, but the 'rat' was just a big joke! the car was ruined from day one and even if i did have money to spend onit.. would it really be worth it? no.

and I'm sorry to offend you by using the word 'rat', its just generalized I'm not saying its a 'classic car' so stop your bitching!

but whatever its a write off now so no more pics that will " hurt your eyes "..... lol

il put a pic up of my new one and if your really sad you can write a paragraph saying how shit that is too ;)

peace x

GDBdub
well that escalated quickly...

some of you speak alot of sense I'm sure you know who you are, but there's a few narrow minded individuals on this forum that need to take a look in that mirror..

iv got a new polo now and i couldnt give a shit what you say about either, but the 'rat' was just a big joke! the car was ruined from day one and even if i did have money to spend onit.. would it really be worth it? no.

and I'm sorry to offend you by using the word 'rat', its just generalized I'm not saying its a 'classic car' so stop your bitching!

but whatever its a write off now so no more pics that will " hurt your eyes "..... lol

il put a pic up of my new one and if your really sad you can write a paragraph saying how shit that is too ;)

peace x

Wicked! look forward to it :-)

Don't ruin it

charmin6n
602495_10151156955418845_1281283944_n.jp

Koop

I liked the old one, it had more character.

charmin6n
I liked the old one, it had more character.

there's no denying that :)

Ashi

Personally I think forced rat looks doggers but each to their own,

Try and be different with it tho!

Don't do the norm and look outside the box!

Put a chicken hut in the bak or something with real chickenzzzzz!!!

charmin6n
Personally I think forced rat looks doggers but each to their own,

Try and be different with it tho!

Don't do the norm and look outside the box!

Put a chicken hut in the bak or something with real chickenzzzzz!!!

this cracked me up..

legend! :)