Skip to content

Dubwerx january meet

Featured Replies

IMG_20140103_213409_zpsc4666f94.jpg

See you there.

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Would come but in Corby that day :(

ill be there about 6.15 after work looking forward to it as its my first time haha

  • Author

No probs mate. See you there.

What you driving?

Would love to come. New to this group so would be nice to meet some fellow polo owners.

  • Author

Yea bob along mate. Be good to have new faces come along. Also check out the dubwerx page on facebook

I may travel up from runcorn if I can whats the average numbers ?

  • Author

Varies every month really mate usually around 20+

Fancy giving me a text dude, fancy coming to this and want to just ask you a couple of questions about getting up etc ? if you can its 07808184320

  • Author

Will do mate

I might be able to come along to this! (providing I fit the new clutch cable)

I'm only half a mile away. If I'm coming I'll be in a blue polo coupe with BBS alloys.

ill be there bud no excuse really

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.