Skip to content

West Yorkshire VW Show tomorrow (26/04/14)

Featured Replies

Just found out that there's a mini VW show in Ossett, West Yorkshire tomorrow. I've no idea what it'll be like, I've just seen a small ad in the local paper asking for VW enthusiasts to bring their cars. I'll be popping down in my mk2f as it is a mile away from my house :) as far as I am aware, its in the main precinct so putting wf5 in your sat nav should direct you towards it if anyone fancies going down

  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.