alfiem1

Insurance on a 6n2, 17

alfiem1

I'm now 17 got a 6n2 recently, been looking around for quotes but everywhere is ridiculously high, obviously i want to put alloys and coilovers on to stop her looking like a tank but the quotes just double, does anyone know a good place for first time drivers to get decent quotes considering i will have mods, its a silver 1.4 8v 6n2.

Cheers

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• joedee
      By joedee
      hi , ive been told its at the back of the engine , starter motor needs to come off , but ive had her on ramps and still cant locate the sensor or the starter motor, any help??
    • tja198a
      By tja198a
      For some strange reason my radiator is pulsing on and off with just the ignition on and with the car running checked all the fuses but every thing seems fine

its a 6n2 gti 
    • Jam6n2
      By Jam6n2
      Why is nothing on these vw cars straight forward? Everything has to be overly designed. Of coarse except for the rubbish lock designs -_- i just guess vw dont want enthusiastics to work on their own cars and take it into vw... 

I've  read guides on how to remove the handle. Undo the torx screw and then apparently they magically come out. 

Well this car has central locking and theres a gold plate going between a slot at the back of the lock mechanism. Its connected to what looks like a central locking pump... I cant figure out how to make the little gold plate piss out out the way so i can remove the handle. Looking at it it has to go down somehow.. Ive stripped the interior door off to try prod around and had no joy. Please someone help. HELP. 
    • Jam6n2
      By Jam6n2
      Just got a 6n2 and the driver side electrics dont work. Ive looked at the wiring between the driver side door and the body if the car to find a broken brown wire thats previously been repaired and failed... 

Whats the best way to properly repair this? 

Also when i touch the wires the electric mirrors and locks work, passenger window also works but drivers window still wont work. I dunno how to fond out if its the switch or the motor.

The motor makes a click noise when i push the button in one direction but does nothing
    • jon.byles
      By jon.byles
      I'm thinking on getting some 9N seats for my 6N2.

Will they fit? If not what would I have to do to get them to fit?

Thanks in advance,
      Jon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.