100's of mk2/f parts!

Ricktech54803

That's tricky, to be fair. I've been asked the same thing. I have a whole car breaking - what am i supposed to do, list the whole car? Like, if you need a part, ask, i might have it.. Of thousands of parts i'm in no position to guess what people need.

So i sympathise with this guy - he's said he has 100s of parts, he clearly can't list them, so just ask him what you're after..?

Knowing what he broke up to get the parts and maybe a few pictures of what he has would help though.

You said you were breaking a coupe S so everyone has a fair idea of what is on a coupe S and can ask accordingly.

But this guy just says 100s of original parts. If he said he broke up a mk2 1.0 breadvan and a mk2f 1.3 coupe to get the parts then even that would give people a better idea of what he may or may not have.

Looks like he hasn't replied in a while anyway :(

I would suggest listing everything everyone has enquired about so far, then have another column saying condition or other info, price, or 'don't have it'

that way, people can see whats been asked for, what you have and don't have, and what you're after for them, maybe a bit of effort on your part, however it would make it easier than 76 people asking for a GT cam

Got any rare parts for a mk2? Plus have you got a polo classic/derby square lights and grille?

Cheers sam

• 1 month later...

Do you have a rear view mirror in good condition with the anti dazzle dip switch and the weather strip along the outside of the wind down window driver side.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for accelerator pedal, cable & two plastic grommets that hold pedal to box. Posted to BT24 8ST

Text me, 07825-167702 if available & cost

Thanks

Any 5 speed gearbox that isnt the 8p? Anything short ratio like the 1l 5speed box

Also need a lock mechanism for the drivers door and the sunroof rubber seal? Thanks :)

accelerator pedal, two grommets that connect it to pedal box and cable

Posted to BT24 8ST

Text me to 07825-167702

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I'll chance my arm...I'm looking for a kamei mk2 polo bonnet brow and or a derby trim for square headlights. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, you don't have a bumper for a Mk2 saloon as mines split.

Also I'd be interested in an engine preferably a 1.3 spi to potter with. I could collect as am just in Newcastle.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Would you have a fuel pump, the one that sits beside the spare wheel well on the outside?

Regards

Hi, do you have a black plastic ignition housing for a mk2? Upper and lower preferrably. Cheers 

Simon 07881405971

You don't happen to have a pair of rear number plate lamps do you? Our project's have conveniently gone AWOL...

• 1 month later...

Alright bud. 

im after the door water/wind seal retaining caps. The leading edge of the door casing has like a foot long rubber seal heals in place by 4 caps. I'm after all 8 if you have them. Poster to Lincoln. Please :)

james. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2016 at 13:26, elmo said:

Well I'll chance my arm...I'm looking for a kamei mk2 polo bonnet brow and or a derby trim for square headlights. 

VW CP sells the trim new, FYI.

@ Threadstarter

I'm looking for a speedometer.