Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

nige8021
1 hour ago, Yoof said:

And that shitty silver Volvo... 

The Volvo with the terrible misfire coming out of Twickers !!

DSC_5899_zpscmsx3gyl.jpg

DSC_6053_zpsufvlf2p3.jpg

DSC_6055_zpsbd22eq9v.jpg

DSC_6091_zpspaf4dzdg.jpg

DSC_6193_zpsrcvi18z7.jpg

DSC_6195_zpsumtwsjxv.jpg

DSC_6448_zpscyzdbxns.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kwijibo_coupe

• Buxton

• citrus

• MikeyMK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had a decent turn out at the Club Polo track day last year so I have spoken to Mazda On Track to organise another one this year. It will be held at Blyton Park again on the 16th July. For those tha

Haven't got many that came out that decent, need a proper lense...              

Brilliant day, shame more couldn't attend weather was great and a really chilled out atmosphere.  

Posted Images

MikeyMK

He complained about me not pulling over - when i had a Fiesta holding me up. I still considered letting him past until he tried to undertake me, again, when i was on the back bumper of the Fiesta. Wasn't happy with him at all.

I had a word with the track guy, he said i was in the right and i think he had a word with him..

• Like 1
13 hours ago, nige8021 said:

The Volvo with the terrible misfire coming out of Twickers !!

Thanks for the pictures - That's the rev limiter, not a missfire, although it wasn't very healthy all day, only running 10psi (and now being retired). 

I'll be in a Polo next time :pardon:

6 hours ago, MikeyMK said:

He complained about me not pulling over - when i had a Fiesta holding me up. I still considered letting him past until he tried to undertake me, again, when i was on the back bumper of the Fiesta. Wasn't happy with him at all.

I had a word with the track guy, he said i was in the right and i think he had a word with him..

My view (and the video) is quite different. 

'Track guy' Is called Nick - and he came to have a polite word with you on my request, your track position was dangerous into Bishops, and once the Fiesta had moved over, you should have done so too. When moving over, lift! 

Every other Polo managed just fine, the white Mk3 Coupe was good value and held onto the back of the Swedish tank for a good few laps :D

It's also a good idea to do a cool down lap- rather than come in straight from a hot lap. 

Glad everyone had fun 

Yoof

P.S - Buxton - You've got an oil leak! Tried to find you at lunch to tell you (I guess you know) shame someone crashed into your car before the event. 

MikeyMK

Nah, it loves it. Plus i only came in because my carbs kept running dry, so no such option - cue a higher capacity pump going on this week!

Well i was told by Nick the front car pulls over first. If there was no Fiesta in front of me, i would've indicated. There was no indicator, bit of a clue there. I guess we'll have to disagree on that - some footage is always welcome. And i don't think my position was ever as bad as an attempt to undertake, you think..?

We did let Buxton know there was an oil issue, i saw blue smoke but wasn't sure where it was from.

Pretty sure we all had fun!

nige8021
3 hours ago, B-shaw said:

Pissed i didnt come now, just cause of this....

DSC_6305_zpseoiizugk.jpg

There was another one that doing the same I'll try and find the picture

nige8021

The Green one was the best looking & sounding, they were part of the Porsche owners group. No one got a ride afik

• 4 weeks later...
On 19 July 2016 at 13:59, Yoof said:

My view (and the video) is quite different. 

'Track guy' Is called Nick - and he came to have a polite word with you on my request, your track position was dangerous into Bishops, and once the Fiesta had moved over, you should have done so too. When moving over, lift! 

Every other Polo managed just fine, the white Mk3 Coupe was good value and held onto the back of the Swedish tank for a good few laps :D

It's also a good idea to do a cool down lap- rather than come in straight from a hot lap. 

Glad everyone had fun 

Yoof

P.S - Buxton - You've got an oil leak! Tried to find you at lunch to tell you (I guess you know) shame someone crashed into your car before the event. 

Yeah got the odd drop that goes onto the exhaust, tried to sort it before the event, yeah shells gonna be scrapped now which is a shame.

All I can see on Mazda on Track's site is this http://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/photos-from-events-75-c.asp 

If no-one knows, drop MoT an email, they'll probably know. 

I don't think it'll be the same lot as last year after they didn't get very far scene taxing pictures and ended up falling victim to some Club Polo buying power :D