Skip to content

Meeting venue?

Featured Replies

Hi all, after various attempts over last two years or so, I am trying again!  Who fancies meeting this weekend?  Where does everyone think we should meet?

 

let me know.

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think something like this needs to be spread on FaceBook, etc. I'll post this up on ours to see if we can gain some interest!

  • Author

Is there no one on here anymore from the Mids/staffs lol?  

I think something like this needs to be spread on FaceBook, etc. I'll post this up on ours to see if we can gain some interest!

  • Author

Be great to get a regular meet going!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.