Skip to content

Mids meet Wednesday

Featured Replies

Hi folks, the local VW club I am a member of is attending this meet next Wednesday on the 10th May and I will be attending in my 6N.  It would be good for a group of Polo owners to meet up and drive down to this together.  

 

Where red would you like to meet and who can attend?  

image.jpeg

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • jonPDpolo
    jonPDpolo

    Depending on work I may pop up, I'll be an Audi wanker though as Rocco will have gone and won't have picked up new car yet....

  • Just saw this thread 

Posted Images

Depending on work I may pop up, I'll be an Audi wanker though as Rocco will have gone and won't have picked up new car yet....

  • Author

Cool!  Be good to see you.  Anyone else?  Should be a good evening with a good mix of cars!

  • Author

Bump!

  • Author

I will be at this if anyone else fancies popping down

  • Author

@Green @Dean you guys coming to this?  Should be a good turn out as weather is going to be nice!

Just saw this thread :-o

  • Author

Was a really cool meet!  

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.