Sign in to follow this  
joaopneves

Today I saw...

joaopneves

Hello you all!

Like in many many automotive forums out there, I decided to look for those threads with photos and/or videos of "special cars" people pass by in their day-to-day. Those so called "spotters topics". Though, I've searched for that here and couldn't find anything like it. Saw some interesting topics about some specific models or makers, but nothing general. That's why I decided to create this thread! (I'm sorry if there is one already. If yes, please post the link to it.)

I love photography and cars, and like many of us I'm sure, sometimes when I see a different ride I try to, at least, get a phone photo of it, just to share it with my friends. Well, the idea is pretty similar, but instead of sharing those with your friends only, why not share them online?

Feel free to post your sights. And of course, let's talk about those sweet rides!

I have a Facebook page dedicated to classic and pre-classic cars, and I always carry with me my humble 600D. Got some luck sometimes, and I would like to begin this discussion with two or three contributions. Here they go.

BTW, with "special cars" I don't mean classics only, or exotics only, or tuners only, or... you know. I mean cars in general, somehow rare in our countries or with some special or funny feature.

34566732444_f33b3c2110_b.jpg
Lamborghini Miura P400 SV @ Caramulo Motorfest 2015 (Portugal)

35409041795_3d1d7926cb_b.jpg

Chevrolet Capitol AA @ Portugal (random encounter)

34566731684_6087871ac6_b.jpg

Porsche 911 GT2 (996) @ Caramulo Motorfest 2015 (Portugal)

• Like 2