Classifieds - We'd like to remind everyone that we do not handle any transactions on the forums. If there is a car or part that you've seen or selling, you press the contact advertiser and then talk via PM's. If you're offered money please do so via CASH or PAYPAL and meet in person. You'll receive an email notifying you that you have a PM, you must return to the forums and answer the PM (Private Message) NOT THROUGH YOUR EMAILS!

aaron_6n2

WANTED PARTS FOR POLO 6n2

1 post in this topic

After polo 6n2 gti bits really e.g splitters grills ,hella lights etc but offer what you've got  pfa 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• babyanez
      By babyanez
      Hello 

I just bought a 6n2 tdi! However it doesn't have fog lights. I have just bought some for the car. Reading online I see some people mention the wiring should already be in place? I have pulled the front grills off and can't find any pre existing wiring for fog lights? Has anyone else done this before here who could offer some guidance?

Kind Regards
      -Shane
    • Alex&his6n2
      By Alex&his6n2
      Hi everyone!
      My name is Alex and im new to club polo, i drive a flash red 5 door 6n2 polo and i love it!
      ive had the car for a while now and have started to do some modifications to get it how i want it to look, i am on a student budget so coilovers will have to wait until i can save up - anyway, here is my build thread so far!

So the little polo had been sat for years in a bush with a broken gearbox and plants growing all over it, until i came along and with help from friends and family we got her a new box and got her on the road. This is her stock on standard steelies - such a pretty little machine!

First thing i new i wanted was wheels, so my dad got in touch with a mate and managed to get me some BBS RAs - from a mk2 golf gti!
      Then i decided to paint a few things. First i did my front grill black to make it stand out a bit more - i also painted my front splitter red to make the bumper look a bit smoother, what a difference that made!

i got a hold of some new door speakers for free so i installed those with new grates - they sound way better than my standard ones

i thought my front end could do with an added touch so i took the 16v badge from my engine cover and glued it to my grill - looking good!

also got a guy on facebook to photoshop my car slammed! Its gonna look so good!

hopefully i will remember to upload some more photos as the build progresses! Or simply follow me on instagram @alex.6n2 ??

• strelleymagpie
      By strelleymagpie
      Hi, I have a 2000 6n2 1.4 automatic polo that seems to be idling at very low revs (around 650-750 rpm) and is frequently starting to cut out when I'm stationary such as waiting at lights. Putting the gearbox into park and re-starting the engine gets me going again, but it has happened in the middle of some quite busy junctions and I'm pretty worried. I had a new battery about 4 months ago, and have plenty of fuel so I don't think it's anything to do with that. The first time it cut out was just over a month ago and it's happened 3 or 4 times since. Anybody have any idea what it could be?