ChrisKnottIns

TrustPilot score for Chris Knott

ChrisKnottIns

So, we signed up to the TrustPilot Review site and started getting client feedback quite quickly. Thank you if you left a review of our service.

Chris Knott Insurance now has a TrustPilot Score of 8.5/10 - not a bad start. There's always the need and desire to improve where we can though, so we value the feedback.

Here are the 10 TrustPilot reviews we received in the last fortnight...

"One of the best car insurance companies I have ever dealt with. Always very competitive and can mirror no claims too for a 2nd car (even if that's insured via another company). Highly recommended." Rich Baxter, Trustpilot

"Delighted. Warm, friendly service. Made it all very easy. Excellent price." Nicholas Taylor, Trustpilot

"Friendliest service ever from a car insurance company, highly recommended!" Anupama Rai, Trustpilot

"Top marks to Chris Knott! Easy to get through to speak to someone. Better cover and cheaper premium that previous insurer!" Andy, Trustpilot

"Exemplary. The lady I spoke to went out of her way to find me the best quote possible. Exemplary customer experience, she did a wonderful job." James Barrett, Trustpilot

"Very efficient, helpful and gave a good insurance quote." Eunice Crickmar, Trustpilot

"Couldn't have been more helpful, would definitely recommend. Very competitive pricing also." Mr Cullen, Trustpilot

"Very helpful and a good price." Malcolm Mingay, TrustPilot

"I like it so much. Excellent." Ismail Kasujee, Trustpilot

"Changed one car and house contents policies to Chris Knott recently. Already had one car insured with them. Quick to answer the phone, easy to deal with and efficient in sending out documents. Oh - and good prices too !!" Richard Smith, Trustpilot

REQUEST A CAR INSURANCE QUOTE
If your car insurance is due in the coming weeks please give us a call (0800 917 2274) and find out how much you can save through the Chris Knott Car Club scheme. Simply mention this club/forum to access the club membership benefits.

WIN A PRIZE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
Get your quote before 5pm on Thursday 31/11 for the chance to WIN a £250 Amazon Voucher in Chris Knott's 'Awesome Autumn' Prize Draw. We'll send the prize to the winner on or around 01/12 so you can use it on Christmas prezzies (or keep it - your choice).

best,
Nick

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Choosing your own repairer.

Hi,

I was contacted recently by one of the clubs we work with. They were concerned about the issue of 'approved repairers' and they wanted to know what our insurer partners' stance would be.

Clearly, most car club members wouldn't want just anyone repairing their pride & joy - you probably have a preferred bodyshop in mind already as you're reading this. And this is where the issue lies.

If you have an accident and want to use your preferred bodyshop over the insurer's approved repairer, can you do it without penalty?

We've heard that some insurers make it difficult by doubling the excess or not using genuine OEM parts. That's not what you want!

I checked with our main insurers and they are very accommodating. They recognise that car enthusiasts like you will be more interested in who the repairer is and whether any parts are pattern or genuine. 

So I'm pleased to confirm that you are able to request that your preferred bodyshop is used. Where there's no reason not to use them i.e. they are not majorly uncompetitive, the insurers on our panel will be happy to accommodate your request.

There will be NO increased excess and, wherever possible, the use of genuine parts will be approved.

The only slight downside when you choose your own garage is that the insurers can't control whether your repairer has a courtesy car available. But I guess for many of you your club car is not your main vehicle and if that is a problem it's still possible they will have one available for you - it just can't be guaranteed by your insurer.

If you like the sound of having the freedom to choose your own repairer please call us for your car insurance quote on 0800 917 2274.

And don't forget, if you request your quote before 30/11 you'll be in with a chance to WIN a £250 AMAZON VOUCHER in time for Christmas, courtesy of the Chris Knott 'Awesome Autumn' Prize Draw.

best,
      Nick

Recent Testimonials

"I have been with Chris Knott for a few years now and no one can touch them or get close to what I'm quoted by these guys. Top quality can't recommend them enough." gearinator, RoverTech

"Thumbs up for Chris Knott. New policy for my returning R32 (collecting tomorrow!) and a great renewal. 20% cheaper than G********* for identical cover.  Very pleasant to deal with so a thank you to Kim on the phone today." VED, R32 Owners Club

"Have used Chris Knott the last 5 years. Superb service and always the cheapest rate around." Notleks, Seat Cupra forum
    • ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Why you should request a CK quote this Autumn...

Hi, if you were thinking about using a club sponsor for your car insurance but weren't quite sure whether it would be worth it (whether we can compete) you might be interested in 2 things about Chris Knott...

1. Personal service and attention coupled with competitive quotes.
      Chris Knott recognises that our car insurance quotes have to be competitive in order to win your custom. As we only work with car enthusiasts/club members we have access to insurer schemes that aren't available on comparison sites and the like. The result is a better policy sign-up rate for us and that's obviously down to you experiencing our personal broker service and liking our quotes. 

2. Our Awesome Autumn Draw.
      As has become customary in the run-up to Christmas, we have a competition running to encourage you to pick up the phone for a quote if your renewal is due in the coming weeks.

PRIZE: WIN a £250 AMAZON VOUCHER in time for Christmas.

How to enter: Simply request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote between now and close of play on 30th November* for your chance to win. We'll automatically add you to the draw so there's nothing else for you to do but call us for your car quote - nice and simple.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please make sure you mention this forum to access our special scheme.

ONLINE: you can leave contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=AwesomeAutumn

We'll make the draw on Friday 1st December so you can choose to either keep the voucher for yourself or there'll still be time to use it to sort your Christmas gifts to others.

All the best,
      Nick

PS. The draw is also open to existing Chris Knott clients due for renewal in the same period.

More encouragement for you to call us - what others have said about us in recent days:

"A huge thank you from me and my husband for getting so much money off our car insurance! I am seriously impressed and extremely grateful. Please send a copy of this email to your manager so that they know what a great job you have done! Have a great weekend." Mary D, Surecar

"Thanks for beating my quote, giving me better cover and nearly doubling my mileage (allowance), including covering like for like mods. Happy man." Craig, New Mini Scotland

"This is my third year with @ChrisKnottIns and every year they beat all my other quotes for both cars that are modded. Many thanks again and keep up the good work and the prices down!" carlcall, Audi-Sport forum

"I'd like to express my appreciation for the way in which Rebecca dealt with changes to our insurance policies. Rebecca went well beyond her remit in finding a quote significantly cheaper than initially available, saving us ~£400, furthermore offering good advice and excellent service. I look forward to dealing with her in the future." Andrew C, Jaguar Forum

"Well I got it sorted thanks to Kathy @ Chris Knott Ins, great service." TonyAVFC, FocusSTOC

*Genuine quote requests only please - we reserve the right to request proof from the winner that the policy was actually due during the qualification period.
    • ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Hi, I thought you'd be interested in this even if your car insurance isn't due just yet but especially if it is! There's some bad news but there's also some relief at the end...

The bad news
      According to an industry report last week, Comprehensive car insurance premiums are now at their highest levels since 2010.

The report reveals that the average premium rose to £847 during Q2 of 2017. That's an increase of £66 or 8.4% across the last quarter and £132 or 18.5% across the last 12 months.

The report cites 4 main reasons:
      1) the increase in Insurance Premium Tax (IPT), which has been going up since July 2015 and now sits at 12%,
      2) the marked reduction in the Ogden discount rate for personal injury awards,
      3) good old Brexit - insurers are seeing increases in the cost of vehicle repairs, fuelled by Brexit’s impact on car part prices, and
      4) greater repair complexity as the level of expensive technology in vehicles increases.

The report claims there's no evidence to suggest the increases are going to abate.  A £1,000 average premium is still on the horizon but is getting closer.

There's some good news though...
      Chris Knott's average new policy premium is just £405 - less than half the national average according to the report. This is also a much shallower increase across the last year - only £14 (3.6%) and still bucking the trend.

As a happy client recently said "This is my third year with @ChrisKnottIns and every year they beat all my other quotes for both cars that are modded. Many thanks again and keep up the good work and the prices down!" carcall, Audi-Sport forum

Please give us a call for a quote to access these lower average rates for club members. You'll need to mention this forum to gain access to our 'Clubs & Enthusiasts scheme'.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

ONLINE: Visit https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote to request a call back.

Feedback about our clubs and enthusiasts offering:

"Well Chris Knott's has come good again - this is my 3rd year with them now this year. They beat all other quotes I was getting without even trying." Rusty2009, Astra J/GTC OC

"Another customer today. Not entirely new as insured a few Alfas with you many years ago. Good price, friendly chat with Ian. Not convinced about the need to supply driving licence check code as never had to do that before, nothing to hide but guess it's to flush out some that have." gavp, BabyBMW forum

"Hi Guys, just purchased my first policy from you - beat my renewal with AXA of £845, now I'm paying £760. Happy motoring. Easy, quick and competitive ." Vrs_Maj, VWAudi Forum
    • ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      2017 Virtual Show & Shine Competition :: Chris Knott

Hi,

Let's have a bit of fun - it's been a couple of years since we last ran a Virtual Show & Shine competition on social media so we'd love to offer one again this Summer with a fitting prize up for grabs.

HOW TO ENTER
      Simply post pics of your car on either OUR Facebook or Twitter for the chance to WIN a great prize - worth £156.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns
      Post your pic, tag 'Chris Knott Insurance' in the comments (you might need to LIKE our page to do that), tag this club and use the hashtag #ShowShine2017.

Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/ChrisKnottIns
      Post your pic, tag us in the comments using @ChrisKnottIns, tag this club and use the hashtag #ShowShine2017.

The emphasis really is on the 'shine' this year. It may be your own interpretation of 'shine' such as 'sunshine' (maybe a pic of your car on holiday) or simply a highly polished vehicle. Be as creative as you can.

We're really looking forward to seeing all your cars - whether they're standard or modified. And the pic doesn't have to show your whole car - it's up to you.

THE PRIZE
      We're offering an Auto Finesse detailing kit as the prize for the winning photo - 14 items of high-quality car cleaning product worth £156:

1 x Gloss/Satin 500ml – Tyre Dressing
      1 x Waffle cloth
      1 x Lather 500ml – PH Neutral Car Shampoo
      1 x Imperial 500ml – Wheel Cleaner
      1 x Tripple 500ml – All-in-one Polish
      1 x Crystal 250ml – Glass Cleaner
      1 x Revive 250ml - Trim Dressing
      1 x Finale 500ml – Quick detailer
      1 x Duo Edgeless – Microfibre Cloth
      1 x Aqua deluxe – Drying Towel
      1 x Clay Bar
      1 x Glide 500ml – Clay Bar Lube
      1 x Wash Mitt
      1 x Kit bag

CLOSING DATE
      We'll be assessing all the entries when we get back from holidays and you've had plenty of time to submit your pics. Therefore, we're looking at mid-September - the 14th to be exact and then we'll announce the winner on Monday 18th September.

Get posting your entries and all the best!

Nick